PDA

View Full Version : Pro Detailer in So Cal

detaildoc
12-23-2007, 10:23 PM
I am looking for someone who is proficient with a rotary to polish my vehicle (Lexus ES350). I just tried the sea sponge and it created swirl marks all over my car. It is really bad, and I don`t think I will be able to get them out with my UDM. This time I also added 1oz of ONR to my Ultima Paint Guard Wash when I washed, so I am wondering if this caused the sponge to trap to much grime and dirt and to not release it when rinsing it (I use 2 buckets), since this is a property of ONR. If you are interested, send me a Private message with your name and number.

BigAl3
12-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I just tried the sea sponge and it created swirl marks all over my car.

:soscared: how come you didn`t use a GS instead?

detaildoc
12-23-2007, 10:34 PM
I do have one, and it does not create swirls, but I do not like the fact that it does not spread the suds. I wanted to try the Sea sponge since I have heard it is softer, and it sure seemed like it. I rinsed it before using it several times, yet, it created swirls like I have never seen before. I threw it away and will be going back to my wool mitten and GS.

BigAl3
12-23-2007, 10:40 PM
I do have one, and it does not create swirls, but I do not like the fact that it does not spread the suds. I wanted to try the Sea sponge since I have heard it is softer, and it sure seemed like it. I rinsed it before using it several times, yet, it created swirls like I have never seen before. I threw it away and will be going back to my wool mitten and GS.

gotcha. have you even tried a test spot? give that a try first...