PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sheeet - help me now!!

imported_beachwolverine
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
I need some help - big time.

I ONRed today and thought I would put another coat of UPGP on my 3month old Lexus. Instead of grabbing the UPGP, I pickedup the Pinnacle Leather Cleaner and Conditioner by mistake. I covered about 2/3 the car before I realized it. I immediately applied ONR quick detail strength and used several MF`s. Everything looks ok. The Pinnacle says it is 100% water based and contains no solvents or distillates.

Anything else I should do?? Any advice?? - about the car that is - not my intelligence.

Thanks,

BW

imported_ajbarnes
12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Seriously...I`m in tears right now!! :spit:

willtothewong
12-16-2007, 07:01 PM
ONR your car again.

maybe do a light polish just to be safe? KAIO or something? no idea

Invigor
12-16-2007, 07:09 PM
hehe I`ve done that once before as well. Grabbed a bottle of tire dressing instead of methyl alcohol for removing tree sap...basically just swore a bit then rewashed the car with a little extra soap, and back to square one with the wax...which was no big deal cause I was sap removing anyways.

I wouldn`t be too concerned, just give it a good wash.

Ben Kenobi
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Your car should be ok, maybe you guys need to invest in a good labeller for your bottles? Brother makes some great ones, check them out.

imported_beachwolverine
12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks - I`m calmer now. I did a full ONR. I do appreciate the fact that I had a place to go and ask the question. I greatly appreciate all the Autopians.