PDA

View Full Version : Need Zaino Detailer to come to Kendall (Miami)

Pages : [1] 2

Ewing
12-15-2007, 08:25 AM
I am driving a Jet Black (non metallic) 2007 BMW 328i sedan from NYC to Miami and I expect it to be full of bugs and nastiness by the time it gets back to Miami. I am looking for someone to detail it next week using Zaino products and perform any paint corrections necessary and make her look new again. I`m looking for wednesday the 19th through friday the 21st. I will not be here for the weekend. Anyone really good in the area willing to come to Kendall or has a place nearby Kendall that I can drop off to?

I`d love to see pics, details of the process, and of course, price. Thanks!

Ewing
12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Wow no one? I`d go to you if you`re in Miami...

BobD
12-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Wow no one? I`d go to you if you`re in Miami...

When you specify the products you want used on your car you probably won`t get many serious detailers.

My advice to you is to find a good detailer and trust in them and what they use on your car. Zaino is not the God of detailing products.

;)

Todd@RUPES
12-19-2007, 11:37 AM
I could do it, but I only make trips to south Florida every 4-6 weeks, and I just got back. For me to make that trip would require mileage paid both ways on top of travel time, overnight expenses (if applicable), ect... On top of this, my base exterior correction package starts at 350. Realistically, if you where to pay this type of money for travel, you wouldn`t want just the base package, so you would be looking at around 550-600 for the correction and Zaino, plus atleast 500 in travel.

So we would be around 1000-1100 to make it worth it for me to get it done.

imported_DetailDan
12-19-2007, 02:06 PM
I could do it, but I only make trips to south Florida every 4-6 weeks, and I just got back. For me to make that trip would require mileage paid both ways on top of travel time, overnight expenses (if applicable), ect... On top of this, my base exterior correction package starts at 350. Realistically, if you where to pay this type of money for travel, you wouldn`t want just the base package, so you would be looking at around 550-600 for the correction and Zaino, plus atleast 500 in travel.

Please give me your contact info, got someone in Orlando that wants their car done.

gmblack3
12-22-2007, 06:18 AM
When you specify the products you want used on your car you probably won`t get many serious detailers.

My advice to you is to find a good detailer and trust in them and what they use on your car. Zaino is not the God of detailing products.

;)

Nothing wrong w/ asking for a detailer that uses specific products, of course the quality of the detailer is just as or more important then the products used. I would think that if a detailer that does not use a requested product and can help the client out, the detailer would contact the client and tell them what they have to offer.

But does not God call Sal from time to time asking for advise on his whips? :grinno:

Mikeyc
12-22-2007, 08:41 AM
But does not God call Sal from time to time asking for advise on his whips? :grinno:

Well according to Marc Cohn`s lyrics "if there`s a God in heaven, he`s got a silver Thunderbird." Zaino would really make the flake POP!! :lol

gmblack3
12-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Well according to Marc Cohn`s lyrics "if there`s a God in heaven, he`s got a silver Thunderbird." Zaino would really make the flake POP!! :lol

:LOLOL

I would pass on polishing that car for at least another 40 yrs.

GranPrix
12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
So, did the car get done?

imported_agentf1
12-22-2007, 07:28 PM

I highly recommend Todd. He does beautiful work. :up

Cleaning Fool
12-22-2007, 08:16 PM

;)

Not a God, but atleast a prophet

countrysquire
12-22-2007, 10:30 PM
What kind of correction can you do with Zaino? I didn`t know they offered anything stronger than Z-AIO.

ScheerSpeed
01-02-2008, 03:13 AM
What kind of correction can you do with Zaino? I didn`t know they offered anything stronger than Z-AIO.

zaino offers a abrasive ZPC, but im not too fond of it, it leaves an oily residue behind on dark colors.

i stick with menzerna for polishes!

gmblack3
01-02-2008, 07:34 AM
zaino offers a abrasive ZPC, but im not too fond of it, it leaves an oily residue behind on dark colors.

i stick with menzerna for polishes!

I am pretty sure that ZPC does not contain any oils. Sounds like to me if you are having issues remove the polishing residue you are using to much.

ZPC use: Apply 4 small pea sized dots on your pad. A spritz of Z6 on the pad every panel or so will help as well.

ScheerSpeed
01-02-2008, 11:33 AM
I am pretty sure that ZPC does not contain any oils. Sounds like to me if you are having issues remove the polishing residue you are using to much.

ZPC use: Apply 4 small pea sized dots on your pad. A spritz of Z6 on the pad every panel or so will help as well.

i did...no matter what i did, it seemed to leave behind some type of residue...it wasnt oil, it just seemed to be, it would wipe off with my finger, but a clean

MF towel couldnt take it off..

i just got annoyed with it...