PDA

View Full Version : Winter Time for products

blownvert
12-13-2007, 04:47 PM
If you dont have a heated garage, should i bring all my car wash products inside? I remember last year the liquids would freeze, since it was so cold. Does it lose potency? I should probably bring it into a warm area, so if I need to use ONR or QEW in the garage I can immedality.

stiffdogg06
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
If you dont have a heated garage, should i bring all my car wash products inside? I remember last year the liquids would freeze, since it was so cold. Does it lose potency? I should probably bring it into a warm area, so if I need to use ONR or QEW in the garage I can immedality.

A lot of threads on this. Search.

zaxjax
12-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Do yourself a favor and bring them inside!

Hey, Moe!
12-13-2007, 05:05 PM
I have always kept my stuff inside. So, I have never had to worry about that. Plus, if I get a decent stretch of weather, I can wash (and apply a quick mid-winter coat of IW), knowing my products are nice and warm and ready to use.

Bythehour
12-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Bring them inside, ASAP!

I used to leave stuff outside in the garage over the winter just because I was too lazy to bring them in. Liquids would separate and freeze. No matter how much shaking wouldn`t bring them back to normal consistency. Even pastes were ruined because canisters would lose their seal (cold contraction) and the product would just dry out in the dry winter air.