I just wanted to share my observations.

Process-

Wash With megs nxt shampoo

Clay with mothers clay

Megs #83 lc orange pad

Megs #80 lc orange pad

KAIO mixed with polycharger lc white pad

KSG mixed with polycharger lc red pad

1st of all let me state my first time with the twins was about 2 months ago and i almost gae up on them after that use since I have a white car and its so hard to see any spots that I missed the 1st time buffing. So this time I decided to use the pc for application. Mixing polycharger to aio and ksg is very straight fwd and the included mixing bottled are perfect for a few details. The application was easy with the pc, but what was really surprising was that the removal was a breeze. In my opinion I think it was a combination of using the pc and also charging the ksg. I might have missed like 4 little dime sized spots that I caught in the sun, unlike the first time when I missed several dollar bill sized patches of residue/

My initial observations are that the surface is truly slicker after using the charged twins. Its slicker even compared s100, which leads me to believe that I wont have any problems with sediment from dew or water from the hose staying on my paint. It even makes the condensation on my paint bead up in really really tight tiny beads lol.....

I might be imagining things but I really do notice more shine I even think my flakes pop a little more.

In conclusion I give polycharger :2thumbs:

And here`s some pics, sorry the car is white so it might not show my results that well.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/biggggant/klassepcsideview.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/biggggant/ktwinspcgarage.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/biggggant/reflection2.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/biggggant/IMG_0423.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/biggggant/IMG_0436.jpg

imported_DJ Mayo
12-13-2007, 01:56 AM
looks sweet. to save yourself some time, go orange pad, white pad, red/blue pad.

1badtaco
12-13-2007, 02:05 AM
looks sweet. to save yourself some time, go orange pad, white pad, red/blue pad.

thanks for the comment...what do you mean on the time saving? Like skip the 83/dacp step?

imported_beachwolverine
12-13-2007, 11:16 AM
1badtaco,

Given that KSG must be applied VERY thin, can you desribe how you applied it by machine? That is, how much KSG+polycharger did you put on the pad? What speed did you use? Did you have any problems with applying too much? What/how did you use to buff the KSG?

Thanks!

1badtaco
12-13-2007, 02:28 PM
beachwolverine,

I applied aprox 2 1inch-2inch lines around the edge of the pad and than smeared the product around on the panel on which i was working with the pc turned off. Than I set the pc to speed4 and worked the product into each panel until I felt less resistance . Basically I followed the instructions that came with my klasse concours package for using it with a machine, except I did two lines around the pad instead fo 3. Also, I added the smearing the product on the panels 1st.

No problems applying too much since I worked the pc with no pressure until I felt that the charged ksg had enough coverage or was thin enough

MBurnickas
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
That white paint job looks really wet and deep for white. On a seperate note, how do you like that car? Does it drive good etc? Is it reliable?

Bigpikle
12-13-2007, 02:56 PM
results look great - we see a lot of those Subaru`s here but i cant remember ever seeing a white one, and it suits it :)

1badtaco
12-13-2007, 04:24 PM
thanx for the positive comments... I wish I could get a good pic of the flake but a point and shoot camera and a white base dont make for a good combo to get the flake shot.

Slickery: I love the car its fun to drive and handles pretty good. The stock tires suck so i will be replacing them soon. So far I`ve lowered it added a cat back exhaust and a drop in washable air filter. Its like a more mature and civil version of the sti. Also check out the new wrx is you dont mind a smaller car. Once I complete my turbo back exhaust and tune the engine I`ll be close to STI power but in a plusher package.

imported_beachwolverine
12-13-2007, 06:10 PM
beachwolverine,

I applied aprox 2 1inch-2inch lines around the edge of the pad and than smeared the product around on the panel on which i was working with the pc turned off. Than I set the pc to speed4 and worked the product into each panel until I felt less resistance . Basically I followed the instructions that came with my klasse concours package for using it with a machine, except I did two lines around the pad instead fo 3. Also, I added the smearing the product on the panels 1st.

No problems applying too much since I worked the pc with no pressure until I felt that the charged ksg had enough coverage or was thin enough

Thanks - much appreciated!

howareb
12-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I give polycharger the :xyxthumbs also. I polycharged Z5pro yesterday to put over my other layers of Z5pro. All I can say is SLICK!!!

The only issue that I have had with polycharge is that is make some products thicker and therefore a little harder to work with. Iused it with Optimum Poli-seal and while it did ans amazing job, removal was beyound easy.

1badtaco
12-13-2007, 11:53 PM
yeah I love the h20 polycharger since everything I read says that the h2o combos have indefinte shelf lives.. I only used like 3/4 of an oz of the aio and maybe a little less of ksg even though i mixed 4 oz

howareb
12-13-2007, 11:57 PM
yeah I love the h20 polycharger since everything I read says that the h2o combos have indefinte shelf lives.. I only used like 3/4 of an oz of the aio and maybe a little less of ksg even though i mixed 4 oz

Yeah a little Klasse goes a long way.

Bert
12-14-2007, 11:30 AM

When I used H2O in Jeff`s Werkstatt Acrylic Jett, I was only using a quarter ounce per layer.

Alfisti
12-15-2007, 02:50 AM
A timelly review...very nice.

I`m soon to Klasse/PC my white Alfa, so it`s good to know how well it works. :up

1badtaco
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM
yeah its been a few days and I can still say wow... My car is parked outside alllllll the time so I get condensation on the car now that the weather has dropped to a cool 60 degrees here (hahahaah its so nice living in florida during the winter) also it rained early this morning and the car is still very slick. The condensation has been leaving little bits of dirt/sediment behind once its evaporates. Thanks to the rain drops that were still on my car when I left this morning cause the car is nearly spotless :)