PDA

View Full Version : Almost done ordering!!!

Elonheater32
12-12-2007, 11:43 PM
I am almost done ordering all of the things at Autogeek. I am considering adding on the CCS foam applicator pads. I have never properly used sealant or wax. I was wondering what the best thing to use when applying wax?? The CCS wax applicator pad looks pretty good. I didnt know if microfiber pads were recommended over foam.

Let me know!

howareb
12-12-2007, 11:49 PM
I am almost done ordering all of the things at Autogeek. I am considering adding on the CCS foam applicator pads. I have never properly used sealant or wax. I was wondering what the best thing to use when applying wax?? The CCS wax applicator pad looks pretty good. I didnt know if microfiber pads were recommended over foam.

Let me know!

I use the CCS applicator myself and I like them alot. However with Zaino I use their applicators. If you order the Ultimate kit then I think that you will get at least three applicators. If you are planning to use Zaino then you should not need the CCS aplicators. Using Z-CS would be the only exception. When using Z-CS you want to use a foam hand applicator.