PDA

View Full Version : DP Wheel Glaze

VA_Shine
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Just wanted to share that DP Wheel Glaze is awesome! Used it about 2 weeks ago on my wheels, and washed them this week. The brake dust came right off with DP wheel cleaner. Before, I would have to use the wheel cleaner and then brush, but no brushing this time! I tend to get tons of thick brake dust from my brembos, and the glaze is a huge time saver. It also gives the wheels a nice shiny look too! Anybody hesitant to buy, its worth it!

Frito Bandito
12-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Wouldn`t the wheel cleaner remove the wheel glaze?

VA_Shine
12-12-2007, 12:41 AM
That I dont know, but it didnt seem to. I figured since it was DP wheel glaze and DP wheel cleaner they sell in a package, that it wouldnt remove it. Anybody know?

VA_Shine
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Bump, im intrigued.

trhland
12-15-2007, 07:22 AM
any wheel cleaners will remove the glaze. only use soap and water after applying the glaze to clean the rims intill the glaze wears off then you will need a wheel cleaner

VA_Shine
12-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I should have tried to clean them with just the power washer, but I went straight to the wheel cleaner like I am used to.

ruttrow
12-15-2007, 04:25 PM
I used it and was not impressed. We just bought a new Mini and it has the worse brake dust problem I have ever seen. Based on the picture on the AG site I bought it, applied twice and seen no real difference in amount of dust that got attached. Like the AG site I left 1/2 of one wheel untreated and there was no difference between treated and untreated.