PDA

View Full Version : New EDGE product: Reflections Carry-all Bucket

shadybreal
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
REFLECTIONS CARRY-ALL BUCKET

After using a traditional 5 gallon bucket for years of car washing and other household chores I came up with a simple but extremely effective idea. I actually had a dream about this bucket about a month before last year’s Detail Fest in Florida. I was dying to tell someone my idea to get there honest opinion. I was lucky enough to meet Aaron and Jon from Edge products. I discussed my idea w/ Aaron and he was immediately impressed. We talked a few times and I was made a trip to visit the EDGE factory and talk w/ his patent attorney. We did all the necessary patent searches and I’m proud to say our design is patent pending. I know anyone who uses the REFLECTIONS CARRY-ALL BUCKET will be impressed and pleased with purchase. This bucket is not only good for professional detailers, but also for the weekend do-it-yourselfers.

The bucket is designed to hold up to six spray bottles on the edge of bucket without the hassle of them moving around and making it difficult to use.

Look for them to be on sale first of the year!

mr.ikon
12-10-2007, 10:39 PM
neat idea. and even better it all started with a dream

NSXTASY
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
So your advertising a 5 gallon bucket with notches clipped out....how nice.

matrix_808
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
how much will this sell for though? it seems like a great idea, but if it costs too much, because its such a simple design people may just make one themselves.

shadybreal
12-10-2007, 10:49 PM
how much will this sell for though? it seems like a great idea, but if it costs too much, because its such a simple design people may just make one themselves.

Not sure yet, but it will be cheap enough that you won`t want to take the the time and risk of doing it yourself. It will be about the same as most buckets you see on the various detailing sites.

shadybreal
12-10-2007, 10:50 PM
So your advertising a 5 gallon bucket with notches clipped out....how nice.

Thanks! Negativity not needed.

getcha
12-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Ok this isnt meant to hijack but what kind of foam attachment is that? I see you used a generic bottle though. PS. But I do like the labels on your bottles what program do you use on them? Oh and a thought...can you put 2 or 3 bottles on say one side without it tiping over? is their any difference in the balance of the bucket?? I know all I would have would be a QD for drying, an APC for arches and possibly some wheel cleaner. Congrats on the patent though! Gimme a PM

shadybreal
12-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Ok this isnt meant to hijack but what kind of foam attachment is that? I see you used a generic bottle though. PS. But I do like the labels on your bottles what program do you use on them? Oh and a thought...can you put 2 or 3 bottles on say one side without it tiping over? is their any difference in the balance of the bucket?? I know all I would have would be a QD for drying, an APC for arches and possibly some wheel cleaner. Congrats on the patent though! Gimme a PM

It`s a foam gun that you use w/ a pressure washer, but the threads fit the Megs detailer line bottles. They`re easier to use w/ the gun and hold more solution. The labels on the sprayers are do w/ a label maker from Wal-mart and the bottle labels are the same as the bucket. If you have water in the bucket you can get away w/ only one bottle on it, but I would recommend using two to help keep the handle near the top. I thought I would only use two as well, but once I saw how convenient and sturdy it was I went to six. I wish I could put more. LOL! PM Sent too.

cheapshot
12-11-2007, 06:32 AM
I do the same thing but with no notches, very nice. I love the labels on the sprayers.

Could a soap gun be used with a regular hose?

jshillin
12-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Yeah, they have a new rotary adapter too.... I had a pic in an email, it looks a lot stronger. It works like an air hose, you have the pull it back to release it. Pretty cool idea. I`m going to pick up one as soon as one of my usualy on-line retailers start carrying it, unless I buy the flex between now and then.

Bobby G
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
REFLECTIONS CARRY-ALL BUCKETLook for them to be on sale first of the year!

shadybreal,

Congrats on the invention.

Warning 1... this is SPAM. We do not allow vendors, inventors, manufacturers... to come and post about there product. That`s advertising (which means you are stealing from me... I don`t put billboards on your front lawn, do I?) If we allow your form of post to go unchecked, Autopia will be one big commercial. If you`d like to purchase an ad for your new product, please do. No second warnings.

db