PDA

View Full Version : leather help??

jsssvt
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
i have read about everything i could find about leather conditioners. i just bought a 1998 sc300. and the interior is in great shape but the top of the back seat. hard as a rock what can i put on there to soften that up? i have put a couple things on there but it seem the creams are better. what i have use was, a one spray bottle( don`t remember the name, but didn`t work) and Meguiar`s gold class cream. the Meguiar`s work the best but it is still hard. what would help to get the top of the seat back to being soft.

thank you

todd@bsaw
12-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I like Gliptone Leather Conditioner.

Burnout01
12-10-2007, 05:03 PM
I`ve used Zanio Z10 for over 5 yr. I like it but I`m not sure if it will soften up the leather like you are hoping for.

KnuckleBuckett
12-10-2007, 05:10 PM
To soften and condition leather the Lexus cleaner and conditioner set is tops in my book. I clean my LS430 and condition it regularly. Nice soft supple leather!!

jsssvt
12-10-2007, 07:02 PM
thank you guys. i am going to looking into that lexus stuff 1st

i do want to zanio too

jsssvt
12-12-2007, 08:20 AM
i just call Zanio yesterday and they said there was nothing out there that would bring the leather back. that just seem weird to me. from all the leather that is out there, no cream or oil would help? i am going to a leather shop that is a local shop and get something there. there got to be something.

i just want to tell you that zanio has "nothing" that would work. haha

KnuckleBuckett
12-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I think you will have a good experience with the Lexus black bottles. They are made by the leather manufacturer.