PDA

View Full Version : Foam Gun? Job?

cheapshot
12-08-2007, 07:29 AM
I just started a new job, after getting hurt at my old job and insurance doctors throwing me around I finally got an attorney.

Anyhow, I started working for a pharmaceutical company, and I am going nuts with more responsibilities! I have a great position as management, due to past experience with other jobs. I was making more at my old job, but I was also busting my a$$.

OK the company has 3 toyota prius and a gmc arcardia.

What is the safest and fastest way to wash? its winter now in jersey and they will be washed about every four weeks give or take.

I was thinking about a foam gun, and a good wash/wax 5gallon to use.

What foam gun? use from reg hose?

good wash/wax product?

drying method? California water blade and waffle weave?

Let me know what you think guys! and Thank You in advance, Ed

imported_Detailing Technology
12-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Why is management washing company cars?

Actually, why are you washing company cars at all? Take them to the swirl-o-matic. Save your energy for yourself.

ericgl
12-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Personally, I`d give it the once over at the coin-op, then take it home for a warm ONR wash.

Setec Astronomy
12-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Why is management washing company cars?

That was my question, too.

Spilchy
12-08-2007, 09:25 AM
That was my question, too.

C`mon Setec, it was probably some bright idea that your favorite MBA higher-ups thunk up!

Maybe cheapshot is volunteering to do the job or maybe he is in maintenance and has to task an employee with the job. It doesn`t sound he is going to do it, rather, he is asking the best way to do it. Maybe I`m wrong.

Setec Astronomy
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
C`mon Setec, it was probably some bright idea that your favorite MBA higher-ups thunk up!

Hey, I just found out the other day that W. is an MBA CEO! His MBA is from Harvard. I think he is doing a little better than his contemporaries in the corporate world, after all, neither Blackwater or Halliburton are Chinese companies.

Accumulator
12-08-2007, 01:02 PM
cheapshot- Wonder how well a pressure washer would work for this :think:

For conventional washing, I foamgun (like the one Danase and AG sell) used with a BHB would probably get my vote.

But I too wouldn`t worry *too* much about the company cars. Just keeping them clean would be a lot more than most places do.

Way2SSlow
12-09-2007, 10:18 AM
I love using the foam gun. If I were you, and you have been injured I`d just spray wheel cleaner on the wheels and run em through the touchless wash. It`s not worth aggrivating an old injury.

Paulie Walnuts
12-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I am going to get a foam gun like Justin was selling for the pressure washer so if you want to buy mine shoot me a PM.

I have the half gallon and quart containers and its modified to get rid of the worthless triger grip.