PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting your significant other for the holidays?

Pages : [1] 2

stilez
12-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope others like me are a little stumped on what to get/do for the holidays for my better half. Last year I proposed in London on Christmas morning...Not sure how where to go from there. Start throwing out some ideas and hopefully we can all hit a homerun :up.

stiffdogg06
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I always get a few items from Victoria Secret. It varies from PJ`s, to hoodies to the bedroom stuff. :getdown.

I also will be getting her Victoria secret body mist. A sony camera. Some nail manicure machine. It removes your cuticles, sands your nails, and all that good stuff. I don`t know what else.

I did get my mom a sweet *** 24bottle wine rack tho. :cool:

P1et
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
I`m taking the missus to London for Christmas, and she wants Louis Vuitton stuff. Waiting to see exactly what she wants to I can pop in and get my shopping done with!

twitch
12-04-2007, 09:36 PM
We both decided not to exchange gifts this year since we are saving money for our wedding next November.

If this was not the case I`d be stumped until about the 23rd of December... then I`d just browse around and pick up something that I know she`d like. :chuckle:

A gift certificate for a spa day is always nice. I haven`t known a girl who didn`t like that.

G35Stilez, that is one reason I didn`t propse during the Holiday Season. That`s going to be hard to top... not that you`d have to but you know... :D

Civicman86
12-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I`m getting my gf a nice watch (not really sure what kind though since I`m not up to speed on womens watchs). I also need to find her something for her b-day. I know she is wanting a ring with a big rock on it lol.

Paulie Walnuts
12-04-2007, 11:12 PM
I`m taking the missus to London for Christmas, and she wants Louis Vuitton stuff. Waiting to see exactly what she wants to I can pop in and get my shopping done with!

My mother is selling off all her Louie stuff and its in near mint to mint condition if you are interested. She even has one of the Sharon Stone bags that are selling for over $1500 used right now.

As far as what Im getting Megan, nothing. Unemployment is a b!tch.

BigAl3
12-04-2007, 11:17 PM
don`t have a lady right now, but i`ll wait till after the holiday season LOL...

ZaneO
12-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Shawna and I have become pretty good about making detailed lists for one another. She wants some iPhone accessories, a Polar heart rate monitor w/ calorie counter, new Asics running shoes, money, etc.

I also hope to buy her a ring and a house soon.

Paulie Walnuts
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
don`t have a lady right now, but i`ll wait till after the holiday season LOL...Good decision, women are way to expensive.

Paulie Walnuts
12-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Shawna and I have become pretty good about making detailed lists for one another. She wants some iPhone accessories, a Polar heart rate monitor w/ calorie counter, new Asics running shoes, money, etc.

I also hope to buy her a ring and a house soon.Rings are way to expensive. I spent over $8.5k on Megan`s. Well I guess I assume that you meant wedding ring.

Hey is detailers club down for you too?

wytstang
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
An APBT ;)

NSXTASY
12-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Duh, Tiffanys and Coach. Done.

jshillin
12-05-2007, 06:48 AM
I just bought her a laptop for Christmas. I figured if I buy her one, I can keep her off of mine!!

stilez
12-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Damn, I`m glad my fiancee isn`t the only superficial one out there :lol. Louis, Coach, Tiffany...

I was thinking of getting her a Brite Smile treatment. She always talks about it. That and maybe a spa package and a Humane Society T-Shirt like Hayden Panetierre ;).

gmblack3
12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
We where at the BMW dealer yesterday getting some goodwill items taken care of by BMWNA on the 740. Of course they had a new 750li in Barbera red metallic. So the wife sat in it for about 15 mins and I told her we still need to get 4 more years out of her 99. So delete that one from the list honey. I`ll will pick her up something a few days before.

I hear that the host that DC uses went thru a big IP migration and they got caught in the changeover, should be back up by lunch.