PDA

View Full Version : Deep Detail

Mobilejay
12-04-2007, 06:13 PM
I wanted to post about the QD from https://www.deepfinish.com/ called Deep Detail. I haven`t seen a post doing a review on it. I bought the QD about a month and a half ago and have to say I love it. I haven`t used a QD like this. It leaves such a nice look to the vehicle. I haven`t used too many QD`s just Z8, and a couple of OTC Megs, but DD is my QD from now on. I can`t really comment on durability since I usually put it on top of OS. I have used it on my mothers car after just a wash with no wax and it really does look amazing. It makes the car look like it has just been waxed with a nuba. I am very happy with this and will definetly keep it in my arsenal.

I want to try the Deep Chrome and Deep Alume. I have the Swax and for the life of me I can`t get this to come off as easy as others are. I have used a small foam app like some have said and put only a small amount on it but nothing. Everytime I go to remove(after 45 min) it leaves streaks that I have to remove with the Deep Detail. I want to get the hang of it because I have seen pics on here with this wax and it looks great. I`ll figure it out one day I guess.

Mikeyc
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the review! Deep Chrome = :wow:

So far I`ve only used Swax to protect my wheels. So, I haven`t noticed this streaking problem you mention.

Old Pirate
12-04-2007, 07:55 PM
The swax is a little hard get off the first time i use it then i try using it very thin with a MF pad and use the QD it came off easy, and the QD is awesome it to me last around 7-10days, great shine it leaves behind. Haven`t use the other products yet. Hope this helps......

Mobilejay
12-04-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah with the QD it comes off fine. Maybe here in Houston its just too hot for it to stay on for 45 minutes. I don`t know, just trying to make it not my fault. LOL