PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne will be out for awhile

Jngrbrdman
07-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Dwayne is a good friend of mine and I was talking to him last night when he mentioned that he will probably be off DC for a few days. His father is having some pretty serious heart problems and is in the hospital. I don`t know much about the heart, but when Dwayne told me that all of his arteries except one were 100% blocked and the one that wasn`t toally blocked was 50% of the way there, well... I knew that was serious. As every good son should do, he will be spending a lot of time at the hospital for a couple days until they know what the situation is. I`m sure he would appreciate any prayers you can send in his family`s way. Try to be patient if you put in an order to PAC in the next couple days. He might get a little backed up, but I`m sure he isn`t going to let things get out of hand. Its totally understandable that he would want to spend some time with his dad right now.

GregCavi
07-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Yes we all should be very cooperative with Dwayne during this time or any time for that matter. Dwayne your family is in our prayers!!

:kneel

Greg

Rockpick
07-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Our hearts and prayers are with you, your father, and family Dwayne.

milky
07-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Dwayne, you and your family will be in our prayers.

crobinso
07-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Lending my spiritual support for Dwayne`s dad`s full recovery -

Charles

mtwedt
07-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Please tell Dwayne that we are thinking of him and that his father is in our prayers. It sounds as though his Dad will need open heart surgery, specifically, coronary artery bypass grafts at the very least. Cardiac surgery is what I do for a living. Please tell Dwayne to PM me anytime for questions or concerns regarding his dad`s care. I will be happy to do my best to answer them.

Bill D
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Dwayne, his dad, and family are my thoughts and prayers. :kneel

Roadkeeper
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Dwayne;
My thoughts and prayers that your dad recovers and returns to
good health.
Carlos

Waxxy
07-21-2005, 03:36 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Dwayne and his family...

Beemerboy
07-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Good take care of the family Dwayne your work will be here when you get back!

njno1badboy
08-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Dwayne, you and your family will be in our prayers.