PDA

View Full Version : zymol high shine system?

maxi
12-02-2007, 05:02 PM
for members use zymol waxes and estate glaze ?do you think should use HD-CLEAN befor apply coat of zymol wax ?

IMO itried zymol concourse and destiny over many glaze and prewax really icant found this product work well , but when iused hd-cleans and apply coat of wax the result amazing....the high gloss come from HDCLEANS and depth & sharp come from zymol wax

and some time i feel HD-CLEANS work more than ZYMOL WAX!! ithink is important step to show more refliction and more protaction even is not easy to use .

CalgaryDetail
12-02-2007, 05:49 PM
i have used hd-cleanse and hate it. the product sucks. I personaly would use swissvax or victoria wax paint cleansers, they do as good of a job if not bettr (deaper wetter shine) with less work and less mess

baseballlover1
12-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Seriously! I have titanium and used some HD cleanse before... I HATE THE STUFF! If it dries its almost IMPOSSIBLE to get off and i just didnt like the stuff. So i could use swissvax`es cleaner fluid instead; what was the other cleaner you recommended?

imported_Bence
12-02-2007, 05:55 PM
The Victoria Wax Lite and Deep Cleanses are great foundations for Zymöl waxes.

stiffdogg06
12-02-2007, 06:02 PM
I was going to say, I have used HD-Cleanse and I prefer Swissvax Cleaner Fluid over it. :bigups

Accumulator
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I`m still waiting for somebody to try Pinnacle`s PCL before an EG...

baseballlover1
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Who sells victoria wax?

NSXTASY
12-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Who sells victoria wax?

Victoria Wax

baseballlover1
12-02-2007, 08:14 PM
o, you have to get it directly from them?

Victoria Wax - Pre-wax Cleanser - Polish (http://www.victoriawax.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=67)

is that the stuff?

wfedwar
12-02-2007, 08:17 PM
I like the HD-cleanse fine. I`ve found it`s a lot like Megs #7 or 3M Imperial Hand Glaze. You`re right that you don`t want to let it dry.

CalgaryDetail
12-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I`m still waiting for somebody to try Pinnacle`s PCL before an EG...

been there done that ;), it worked alright. PCL is a nice celansing lotion, i have used it a few times. I however thing VW and SW leave a deaper, weter finish. PCL works great but thre is better in terms of looks

CalgaryDetail
12-02-2007, 08:27 PM
o, you have to get it directly from them?

Victoria Wax - Pre-wax Cleanser - Polish (http://www.victoriawax.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=67)

is that the stuff?

yes it sure is. If you order I would also recomend trying some of there waxes, they are top notch:)

lbls1
12-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi again Maxi.

No you do not need to put HD Cleanse b4 a zymol to get results. Now if you`ve been getting compromized results when you use other products under your EG, then I`d check those pre-wax products to see whether they have lsp ingredients. The EG zymols work best on clean and well prepped paint. The only products that should be used b4 the wax are proven polishing and cleaning products that contain NO WAX! You can use synthetic prep cleaners to clean up your polish residue, and they can even enhance the prepped paint surface (I especially like the Sonus acrylic spritz and glanz sprays for this), but anything that tries to leave a finish result on your paint b4 the wax you should stay away from.

I`ve used HD Cleanse b4, and it does a good job in cleaning the paint; However, there are other cleaners that are equally (or dare I say better....??)apt in providing the cleaning process for paint (I especially like the pre-wax cleaners that exhibit a bit of abrasive power.....!).

Go get `em.

superstring
12-03-2007, 12:27 AM
The thing is when you`re finished using HD Cleanse you really feel like you`ve DONE SOMETHING! .....because it`s such a PITA.......BUT it leaves a wonderful finish. Other products may provide (almost?) as good results; it`s just that they won`t leave you with the same feeling of accomplishment. :xyxthumbs :nervous:

Accumulator
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
been there done that ;), it worked alright. PCL is a nice celansing lotion, i have used it a few times. I however thing VW and SW leave a deaper, weter finish. PCL works great but thre is better in terms of looks

Thanks. Hmm...I have a scad of PCL on hand, and I really like the stuff. But I`d sure hate to compromise things. More to contemplate....:think: