PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Signature Series II - any good?

Alfisti
11-28-2007, 10:41 PM
As most know, AG is having a sale.

In addition to getting the 2-for-1 Souveran deal, I was thinking of Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax.

For those who`ve tried it, is it worth getting, or is my money better spent elsewhere? It`s selling for $29.99.

On a side note, AG put the *Sale* prices up in the last few days. Not happy! Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax was $24.99, and I think Souveran 2-for-1 was $75. :nono

Here is the Google cached page: www.autogeek.net/pisisepawax.html+Pinnacle+Signature+Series+II+Carn auba+Paste+Wax&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=opera]Pinnacle (http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:vhsKMOUXkI0J:, <b style="color:black;background-color:#ff66ff">carnauba[/b] <b style="color:

baseballlover1
11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I was too thinking about purchasing a pinnacle product. Also, in addition to someone answering his question (i dont want to hijack the thread), can someone say if the souveran is a lot better then the signature series 2?

,Daniel

NSXTASY
11-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Talk about great deals going on, AG is king right now.

I made an order (about the 6th one in the last few weeks) for Buy 1 Get 1 Sov, free shipping, 2 MF`s, $10 GC, 12 days of christmas entry and a free gift for 79.99 OTD! Are you kidding me?

I picked up a couple SSSII`s and I really like them on silver, white, and pretty much any metallics. Durability is about 1.5 months on garaged, a few weeks on 24/7 autos. Really wet, and extremely easy to apply, like butta.

IIRC, right now you can get Sov Spray wax and SSII for $35 ($20-SSII, $15 SSW) great combo and deal.

Baseball, Sov and SSII are a bit different, Sov (8oz) looks much better on solid blacks, reds, blues, greens, anything solid. SSII (6oz) is great on metallics. However, they are both good.

Invigor
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/Invigor/pic006sm.jpg

I think it looks nice on silver! :)

mblgjr
11-29-2007, 01:49 AM
I`ve got both Sig. and Souveran. There really is little difference overall.

Sig does a little better on metallics and brighter colors; Souv. does better on darker solids and has a bit more depth. Sig. looks a LOT like P21S but is a bit warmer/less reflective than say Natty`s blue.

Alfisti
11-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

NSXTASY, what would you compare it to? Is there better for less? Also, I think the combo special contains Crystal Mist, not Souveran Spray Wax.

Invigor, great photo!

mblgr, I guess the same questions to you...what would you compare it to? Is there better for less? Would you get P21S or NB over SSII?

Alfisti
11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
*bump* + 10 characters!

Imatk
11-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Funny I ordered Souveran than found out it was only supposed to be used for black or red.

Then I ordered Sig II and used it on my metallic gray Mustang.

I really liked the look. But I have since seen people use Souveran on metallics as well so I`ve thought of doing that. I have a whole jar of Souveran that is untouched :)

willtothewong
11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Funny I ordered Souveran than found out it was only supposed to be used for black or red.

Then I ordered Sig II and used it on my metallic gray Mustang.

I really liked the look. But I have since seen people use Souveran on metallics as well so I`ve thought of doing that. I have a whole jar of Souveran that is untouched :)

untouched?

how do you do that :drool:

when my order comes in (tuesday), i am going to eagerly try it on my black rsx :)