PDA

View Full Version : Questions about klasse all in one

baseballlover1
11-27-2007, 10:00 PM
I think i remember someone telling me that KAIO is basically just a polish even though its called all in one. Does it have any protective properties to it? Does it have enough protective properties to just use it and not apply a lsp?

BigJimZ28
11-27-2007, 10:08 PM
it`s basically a chemical cleaner with a little protection and even less polishing

I would not use it as a standalone LSP

imported_etml12
11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Does it have any protective properties to it? Does it have enough protective properties to just use it and not apply a lsp?

It is an AIO, by definition it does have some protective capabilities (acrylic based IIRC ?). However, you are asking a bunch of autopian`s that demand quite a bit from the products they use. That said, most here will agree that eliminating a dedicated LSP is heresy.

If you put in the time to clean and prep the surface so well why not top it. The amount of time it takes to top is really rather nominal when you think about it. Both from an aesthetic and profit point of view. If some one wants the bare minimum, you could always use a wipe-on-walk-away type product or at least a spray sealant/wax.