PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Flex

jgatuslao
11-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Reading about the Flex has aroused my curiosity. Where can I buy this? I really don`t need any polishes or pads that`s included in a kit. All I want is the Flex. Who has the best deal at this time?

Also, can I use 6.5 inch LC CCS pads with the backing plate that comes standard with it?

ems154
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Powerhouse Distribution 888-809-4749. Very nice and informative. I am planning on buying a Flex from them in the near future.

Mikeyc
11-26-2007, 08:40 PM
I`m expecting delivery of mine tomorrow. I bought it at Detailed Image. They have the best price at $265 (plus their shipping charge was lower for me than PowerHouse - $7 vs. $12) and George and Greg are great guys to deal with.

They also have a great deal going through the end of the month where you can get a bottle of Menzerna polish ($50 value) and the Flex for $299.

imoFLUX
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Detailedimage has a flex package available which includes pads, polish, and wax. Not sure when the deal will end. Im also wondering if autogeek will be having a package deal?

jgatuslao
11-26-2007, 10:30 PM
I`ve seen that but I don`t need any polishes. I`ll be getting my LC CCS pads from ADS (6 pads for $49.00 - any combination color).

stiffdogg06
11-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I`m expecting delivery of mine tomorrow. I bought it at Detailed Image. They have the best price at $265 (plus their shipping charge was lower for me than PowerHouse - $7 vs. $12) and George and Greg are great guys to deal with.

They also have a great deal going through the end of the month where you can get a bottle of Menzerna polish ($50 value) and the Flex for $299.

I highly suggest Auto Detailing and Car Cleaning Products, Tools, and Tutorials - Detailed Image (http://www.detailedimage.com) also. George & Greg are top notch guys and will always get your things shipped VERY fast.

DJ_JonnyV
11-26-2007, 11:40 PM
I bought mine from Powerhouse back in September, and have had several follow-up calls to them regarding backing plates. Super nice guys and they`ll get you tucked in. A lot of folks have had good luck with Detailed Image as well. Powerhouse is the master authorized parts and repair facility for Flex NA as well.

Djmigs
11-27-2007, 12:29 AM
if im not mistaken check out cma 260 out the door!!!

superchargedg
11-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I bought mine from Powerhouse back in September, and have had several follow-up calls to them regarding backing plates. Super nice guys and they`ll get you tucked in. A lot of folks have had good luck with Detailed Image as well. Powerhouse is the master authorized parts and repair facility for Flex NA as well.

I have to agree with jonnyv on this.You also need to know that this is the premier shop for there repairs and warranty.