PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Cleaning Supply Distributors

cshorey
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
So I just learned over the holiday weekend that a friend works at an industrial cleaning supply distributor, and I might have an opportunity to get items they sell at cost through my friend :). They have tons of stuff and I am told that a few local auto detailers get stuff through them.

I am still fairly new to the products typically talked about on this forum, and I am not familiar with the industrial bulk products. So I am curious if anyone here know of or have used any products from the following companies/brands:

Spartan (car wash, APC, degreaser, carpet cleaner, glass cleaner, stainless steel cleaner)

Buckeye (APC, degreaser, carpet cleaner, glass cleaner)

Proline (APC, carpet cleaner)

Taski (carpet cleaner)

Chemspec (carpet cleaner)

Ettore (glass cleaner)

Claire (stainless steel cleaner)

Twinkle (stainless steel polish)

So I am looking for feedback on any of the above brands. What product and how did it work and is it worth trying.

They also carry P&G (ie Dawn and magic Eraser) and BIOKLEEN products which I am pretty sure I will pickup in bulk, as well as spray bottles, brushes, and MF towels (I will CD test before using). The item I was excited to learn about was the potential to get spotter at cost (ie carpet extractor).

thanks,

chris

cshorey
11-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Maybe I should have posted this in the professional section. I will bump this once to see if I can get any feedback on any of the items from the list.

chris

BigAl3
11-27-2007, 02:07 PM
check to see if they carry the foamgun! :)

cshorey
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
they do carry a foam gun that looks exactly like a glimmer (sp?) gun. Since I have a pressure washer already I am looking at getting a foam cannon, but you make a good point I should see if they carry these also.

chris

BigAl3
11-27-2007, 02:50 PM
with the foam gun (gilmour) you can use it while you wash, can`t do that with the foam cannon. if you can get it at cost, i would definitely jump on it!

How to Detailing Video - Foam Gun (http://paintcare-n-detailing.com/foam.html) :up