PDA

View Full Version : Ultima with NTX

detaildoc
11-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Has anybody here used Ultima PGP and a wax together? I want to apply Ultima PGP with Meguiars Generation NXT wax. Which one should go on first?

howareb
11-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Has anybody here used Ultima PGP and a wax together? I want to apply Ultima PGP with Meguiars Generation NTX wax. Which one should go on first?

NXT goes first because it has cleaners and then PGP. Be sure to wait for NXT to cure first. I would apply the NXT let it cure for 4 hours, add one more coat for coverage. Then let it sit overnight and cure, then the next day apply your PGP. Good Luck

chml17l
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Why would you want a non-durable wax like NXT under UPGP?:nixweiss Unless you are only going for a certain look, I would skip the NXT and strictly use the UPGP.

detaildoc
11-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Why would you want a non-durable wax like NXT under UPGP?:nixweiss Unless you are only going for a certain look, I would skip the NXT and strictly use the UPGP.

Is there a better wax that you would recommend? I just like the really wet, deep, dark look of Meguiars, plus when topped off with a sealant, it should last longer. I don`t do pure canuba waxes because they cover the flakes.

pt91
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
i would just use the Ulitma and forget the NXT.