PDA

View Full Version : My reasons to be thankful.........

a.k.a. Patrick
11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
I have a beautiful wife and 3 fine children, all healthy and loving. A mother and father who survived cancer this last year although my wifes aunt just passed yesterday after a year long battle with it.

We will be spending the day with her cousins family, thankful its all over for her.........

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and take a moment to find reasons within yourself, why your the luckiest person in the world. Then wish me luck while I stand in line at 4am at Best Buy tomorrow to buy my new laptop...........

Old Pirate
11-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Pats! Good luck on getting your new laptop in the morning, i`ll be at walmart for a camera. Then off to work.

SpoiledMan
11-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Pat she really hung in there! Everybody that can read this today, tomorrow or whenever has something to be thankful for. Even if you see but can`t read it you have something to be thankful for!

howareb
11-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks Patrick for putting things into perspective. To think that I an the luckiest in the world.

Happy Turkey day to all.

BigAl3
11-22-2007, 03:44 PM
patrick, have a great thanksgiving!

cwcad
11-22-2007, 04:37 PM
I am a survivor of cancer as well as the treatment of cancer. I am alive today because of my wife, my kids, my siblings, and my friends who all played a major role in my ability to say....I am LUCKY to Be Here!! Without the help of the doctors, nurses, technicians, and a multitude of prayers, I would be reading this in heaven.

I have a lot of other things that I am thankful for as well but the wife and family are what is important in the final analysis.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Autopians!!

Monte78Carlo2k1
11-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I am a survivor of cancer as well as the treatment of cancer. I am alive today because of my wife, my kids, my siblings, and my friends who all played a major role in my ability to say....I am LUCKY to Be Here!! Without the help of the doctors, nurses, technicians, and a multitude of prayers, I would be reading this in heaven.

I have a lot of other things that I am thankful for as well but the wife and family are what is important in the final analysis.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Autopians!!

I couldn`t have put it any better. I too am a cancer suvivor but minus the wife!

Pat sorry to hear about your lose. My prayers are with you and your family and good luck with the pc!