PDA

View Full Version : PEARLWHITE Q45T HELP caly,polish,wax !!

Mr.q45t
11-21-2007, 05:13 PM
I have a 1999 infinity Q45t its pearl white its been 2-1/2 years since last wax ive never polished . I want to go over my car meticulously !! I want to get all the swirl marks out and seal it with something great what products should i use . i dont know any pro detailers in houston, tx.... what are the best products for top of the line complete job for a pearl white infinity q45t

todd@bsaw
11-21-2007, 05:20 PM
There are a few excellent pro detailers from the Houston area here on the forums. :)

And, you are looking for a single answer to a loaded question that will get you many varying answers.

KnuckleBuckett
11-21-2007, 05:29 PM
I have a similar color Lexus LS430...

http://autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/98344-ultima-product-review.html

Any questions?

ptaylor_9849
11-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Unless you want to become caught up in the world of detailing, I suggest you keep asking around here for a detailer near you. This stuff can get quite addicting, time consuming and expensive. Moreover, it can take quite some time to become good at it. Especially, the polishing aspect which is actually the most important part. Therefore, if you want your car to look beyond showroom then find a pro on this forum that has been doing this stuff for years.

Patrick