PDA

View Full Version : AutoMagic NO.73 Banana Magic

Pages : [1] 2

cheapshot
11-19-2007, 07:09 AM
I was very impressed with banana magic. Very Nice Wet look Shine. The smell was wonderful, and application was a breeze. Has anyone else tried it?

I used PC/meguiars finishing pad and my car looked great!

Seems to have cleaned a bit to, don`t know if it was just because of PC use.

Three weeks and still very very nice water beading.

cheapshot
11-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Don`t tell me no one has tried this wax? it`s a really nice product.

mr.ikon
11-19-2007, 10:46 AM
I`ve got it. Use it on occasion, but the smell is fantastic.

jeteast99
11-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Yea I use it at my shop all the time. Really easy to apply and remove.

KMHAWAIIDH
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Used it before its pretty good, XP seal it is also good, best bang for buck as far as price easy on easy off deep shine I like Car Brites new Tropi Glo.

CalgaryDetail
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
i have been looking into BM for customrs cars, what is the durailty like on it? I have heard very mixed reviews on this product.

cheapshot
11-25-2007, 04:49 PM
i have been looking into BM for customrs cars, what is the durailty like on it? I have heard very mixed reviews on this product.

It has been about one month with no washing yet, I notice a diff in beading. but this could be do to surface dirt or particles. After a wash I`ll keep you posted.

CalgaryDetail
11-25-2007, 04:57 PM
It has been about one month with no washing yet, I notice a diff in beading. but this could be do to surface dirt or particles. After a wash I`ll keep you posted.

cool thanks for the update :bigups

StealthMode
11-25-2007, 09:23 PM
GS-1 has that nice banana smell too, and the results from it are awesome. Easily one of my favorites polishes. Seal It works nice too if you don`t put it on too heavy. I`m still working on that myself :o

cheapshot
11-26-2007, 06:26 AM

cheapshot
11-26-2007, 08:26 AM
It`s down pouring rain right now. I took a look at my car there is definatly protection there beading still looks good. Can`t wait to give it a nace wash.

What is gs-1?

Big Leegr
11-27-2007, 10:03 AM
GS-1 is part # 76.

From their site: "GS-1â„¢ Color and Gloss Restorer is designed to revive the original luster to lightly oxidized paint. Also great for removing medium scratches. Clearcoat safe. May be applied by hand or a variable speed polisher. Works well with wool or foam pads. "

cheapshot
12-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Thanks bigleegr,

My car is still beading and has been through a few rain storms. I have not washed the car yet. I could see the water beading and running up the hood as I speed. :bolt

After a down pour the other day, I noticed the bead looked better, this may had been from rain cleaning off some dust or dirt particles, leaving the water to bead more cleanly.

David Fermani
12-05-2007, 08:55 AM
GS-1 has that nice banana smell too, and the results from it are awesome. Easily one of my favorites polishes. Seal It works nice too if you don`t put it on too heavy. I`m still working on that myself :o

Yes, it`s a great polish, but don`t rely on it for protection.

cheapshot
12-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I had the car washed at a hand wash place thats OK, not like washing it my self. The Banana Magic appears to fail on hood roof and trunk, with very little protection remaining on sides.

The weather has been terrible lots of rain some snow and I drive at least 60 miles a day.

I would say it held up pretty well, 6/7 weeks of protection. It still seems to have a bit of beading, but you could tell the beading has changed lots.

If I were to use Banana Magic as my wax, I would use it every 5 to 6 weeks to ensure protection.

I must say Banana Magic has a nice look! Definitely looking forward to trying it out a few times in the summer months.