PDA

View Full Version : props to ADS.com

Envious Eric
11-14-2007, 01:06 AM
talked to the meguiars guys and they told me that the APC+ is no longer in production...

so I placed my order with ADS.com and received my 5 gallon jug of it in two days from time of order...

thanks a lot!!!!

ADHD
11-14-2007, 01:37 AM
oh really!!! so what is it being replaced with???

BlackElantraGT
11-14-2007, 02:19 AM
I noticed a few months back that on Meg`s website that they only carry Meg`s APC (green). I always assumed the APC+ was the newer, better version as that has always been more expensive than regular Meg`s APC. I mistook the "plus" in the product name to = better. I never understood the difference between the 2 versions.

One thing I like about ADS is that they are out of state, so I don`t pay high CA taxes, and they`re in Arizona so I get my orders in 2 days or less. I just wish he carried other product lines besides mostly Meguiar`s. I haven`t ordered from Rick in more than a year as I`ve made big, bulk purchases in the past with him and haven`t really had a need for any of the products he carries at the current time.

BigAl3
11-14-2007, 03:03 AM
I noticed a few months back that on Meg`s website that they only carry Meg`s APC (green). I always assumed the APC+ was the newer, better version as that has always been more expensive than regular Meg`s APC. I mistook the "plus" in the product name to = better. I never understood the difference between the 2 versions.

APC+ = orange scent with low foam formula (ideal for use in an extractor)

APC = chemical scent with lots of foam action

AppliedColors
11-14-2007, 11:24 AM
I went to ADS.com and found a dead link.

Know the correct URL?

the other pc
11-14-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com :xyxthumbs

BlueZero
11-14-2007, 12:24 PM
talked to the meguiars guys and they told me that the APC+ is no longer in production

I hope that`s not true. If I remember correctly there was a different APC+ out long ago that was discontinued. Safe Degresser was recently cut and the new APC+ stated as the replacement product. Right now APC+ is a limited distribution product. Not sure what that is.

Envious Eric
11-14-2007, 12:31 PM
call up their hotline and ask the guy, apparently they want to limit their product line for the detailer line to make it easier to order and choose, so the + got the boot. I talked to a couple local distributors and they both told me the same thing, which is why I bought the 5 gallon.... = 30 gallons for 70 bucks shipped to me...not bad

BlueZero
11-14-2007, 01:59 PM
toyotaguy... Just to help clear out the confusion. This is from Jason Rose, Meguiar`s product manager for the professional line...

No. It is not being discontinued.

Perhaps a distributor is backing the item off their offering list?

Safe Degreaser was discontinued. Perhaps confused?

I don’t know how that info could get started. APC+ is one of our best performing cleaning formulas. We are not discontinuing.

Jason

Envious Eric
11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
***????

I talked to a megs rep from their hotline...told me flat out that the green APC is the only one being produced anymore, and the APC+ is discontinued...

seems like the company needs to get everyone on board....