PDA

View Full Version : Noodle Wash Mitts

SVR
11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
What is the autopians opinion of microfibre wash mitts consisting totally of MF noodles

I found some really big ones locally at supercheap auto and even some that are double sided MF (most have plastic mesh on one side)

However I just want to get your thoughts on them before I buy

Setec Astronomy
11-14-2007, 06:46 AM
I personally like them, I call them "muppet heads". One of our chain stores here, Target, sells a wash pad with microfiber terry on one side and the "noodles" on the other, for $3. I like them a lot, especially for the price. Honestly I don`t use them that often because I have so many other (and so many other types) of wash media, but I like them when I use them.

adamkerrnz
11-14-2007, 07:35 AM
I`ve been using mine (which I picked up from supercheap) for a while and I like it! Although its hard to tell if it has or hasn`t been marring my paint (silver car, hasn`t been polished yet) It cleans well and the mesh seems gentle enough to remove more stubborn dirt (I only use it on the lower lower parts of my car)

I believe its Kenco brand.

They do hold ALOT of water, so there is no issues with lubrication etc and chucking them in the wash is no problem. I usually rinse mine thoroughly and wring it out but I threw it in the machine yesterday and it came out like new. Its definitely a bit `funky`, it always makes my friends laugh when they see what i wash my car with :P