PDA

View Full Version : Why I like and use Zaino....and others...

nonwelder
11-13-2007, 09:42 AM
The topic of this thread is terrible, I know. With all of the debating that has been going on, I thought I would take the time to put some thoughts on "paper."

I`ve used a TON of products...from OTC to super high end....used them all. Every product has their strong point, as well as a weakness. After much debate, I`ve gone back to Zaino on my own car. Why? The reason is simple-It works. Sure, other products may look a little deeper, or offer a lower price point, but at the end of the day, Zaino looks good to me, and it offers great protection, as well as ease of use. With little maintenance, the car continues to look good after just a simple wash. Their lineup of products is fairly complete, and I am impressed by their offerings as well.

Now, this is not to say I do not use any other products. In fact, I am using Optimum/Ultima on my wife`s Murano. Why? Well, I feel like Ultima just takes any abuse you can throw at it. Honestly, my wife`s vehicle is on a lease, so she does take it to the tunnel wash and sometimes goes long between washes. So, in this case, Ultima just stands up to the task. Again, it looks good even after a touchless wash.

What`s my point? It`s basically that I believe Zaino is top of the list, but so is Ultima. Does it make me a Zaino Zombie?? No. Does it make me an Ultima Zombie? No. It makes me someone who stands behind the products he uses. LEt`s all use what we love and get along.

Brett Lewis

imported_Jakerooni
11-13-2007, 10:08 AM
I personally have never used any of them. But I would be very interested in seeing some side by sides there.

Macruz19
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Sometime soon.. I would like to get my hands on Ultima (PGP in general) to see what I`m missing.

imported_memnuts
11-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Brett,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :xyxthumbs

ptaylor_9849
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I definately agree. My garage queen gets RMG & nuba but every other vehicle I maintain gets Zaino. It is very easy to use and lasts forever. For the most part, there really isn`t a need for me to look any further than Zaino. Thanx for turning me on to it Rydawg.

Patrick

wannafbody
11-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, Zaino has a proven track record that is quite impressive. The prices don`t seem all that expensive anymore especially since ZAIO was released.

BlackElantraGT
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I just might have to treat myself to some Zaino this Xmas if I can resist the urge to give Autogeek my money. If they have deals like they did last year, I`m screwed already and probably won`t be seeing any Z anytime soon! I never thought I`d really buy their kit as it was a bit over my price range.

DavidB will probably blast me for this as he gets really defensive anytime someone comments on Ultima`s prices, but as much as I`d like to try his products, Ultima makes Zaino look cheap. With the recent price hike of Ultima, I`ve lost even more interest in his product line. Instead of defending his prices and basically telling his customers to go elsewhere, I wish he would actually listen to the feedback he gets on here. What better way to get a focus group survey than on a forum full of people most likely to purchase his products? I`ll keep a lookout to see if he comes out with any deals this Xmas season, but I won`t be holding my breath.

Joshua312
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
...Ultima makes Zaino look cheap.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I am almost surprised to see so many people praise Ultima as such a better product than Zaino. I have used both and for the price, I am disappointed with Ultima. DavidB will definitely not be getting my money again, and that is sad because I really wanted the products to be worth the $$ but as you stated he basically just tells people "oh well" if we don`t like the price...which is fine with me I have a feeling a lot of his business will be a "one time let me see if it is worth it" type of deal and then people wall fall back to Zaino.