PDA

View Full Version : Qd Proplem Or What ?

maxi
11-07-2007, 08:46 AM
this my proplem, fish eye like small ball in paint

what causes this !!! i think the proplem come when use last touch meg

iused last touch after wash, my car waxed in march with meg 26# and iused last touch evrey 2 month and now iprep the paint with colorx+farecla `glaze + zymol concourse x3 .

and now what can ido to remove , iused clay and campound by hand no result

idont know if the sandpaper 2500 grit is the answer?

i cant trust meguairs product again ! (maybe only mirror glaze line have a quality product)

Setec Astronomy
11-07-2007, 08:51 AM
None of the products you used should have caused damage to the paint. Are you sure the fish eye wasn`t there before and you hadn`t noticed it? Fish eyes usually occur during the painting process if there is oil on the surface or in the compressed air used for the paint gun.

maxi
11-07-2007, 12:47 PM
None of the products you used should have caused damage to the paint. Are you sure the fish eye wasn`t there before and you hadn`t noticed it? Fish eyes usually occur during the painting process if there is oil on the surface or in the compressed air used for the paint gun.

maybe there fault in paint but you cant see this weak area only after polish until now ithink the proplem came from QD really meg last touch is very conctrate ithink the meguairs detailer line product give high level shine in short time with out care its safe or not(to make custemer more happy) !!! this product sutaible for small car care center not for some one work in car with proffisonal way , polishing or waxing every month .

maxi
11-07-2007, 12:53 PM
isaw this proplem after 3-4 washes since applyed last touch , maybe there is bad bond between shampoo and last touch ,but i use MG GC.