PDA

View Full Version : Megs Last Touch

spin117
11-05-2007, 08:16 PM
I just got some last touch in and it smells quite chemically, like an APC.

Is this normal?

Setec Astronomy
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I never considered it chemically-smelling, it just has an overpowering pina colada/coconut suntan lotion smell that won`t come off your hands after you use it. Perhaps it`s got a solventy undersmell, now that you mention it.

BlueZero
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I love the smell of last touch. I spray some in the air sometimes when I am working. Reminds me of kicking back at the beach. Setec hit the scent on the head. Is your`s pink?

maxi
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
in used last touch but iwill not use last touch again in paint .. is not safe in paint ??!!

yes make paint wow but very conctrate. i use last touch in whell ,exuct, head lamp ,corner lamp.

Wasatch
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I never considered it chemically-smelling, it just has an overpowering pina colada/coconut suntan lotion smell that won`t come off your hands after you use it. Perhaps it`s got a solventy undersmell, now that you mention it.

Bought a gallon a few years back, it`s nice, but would not buy again. Have to agree with Setec Astronomy about the scent, right on.

LS1 Eddie
11-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I will admit that after using Ultimate Quik Detailer, Last Touch dosen`t stand a chance!