PDA

View Full Version : No Touch High Shine

Nethervue
06-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Its funny when you use a product, love the result, then move on to something else, then something else, etc...then return back to using that oringinal product and be amazed at the results!

I have bought and tried many dressing products (and other detailing products of course). I bought some High Shine No Touch foam (red can) for my tires a while back and really liked it. I used it for a while, then it made its way back into cupboard. I just found it again the other day and surprise surpise, its now my favorite again. Just the right amount of shine....not glossy, but deep black. Just spray, wait a few mins, swipe, wait till almost dry and swipe again. Nice and black, no sling.

I guess I will go back into the cupboard and see what else I forgot I had...I did see some Liquid Lustre in there!

joyriide1113
06-29-2005, 10:00 PM
i love the no touch dressing (in the white can with black top). i use it for wheel well dressing and suv tires. it sprays very well with little overspray. i can dress the wheel wells perfectly all the way up to the edge without getting none on the paint.

Nethervue
06-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Have you tried the red can? If you are detailing for someone who likes a bit more shine, its a great option. I don`t find it greasy and slick like some silcone dressings out there, like I said, just a deep black. I have some white can stuff as well, what kind of finish does it leave?

Thanks!

joyriide1113
06-30-2005, 08:08 AM
like i said i prefer a more matte look, especially on high profile tires like on SUV`s. occasionally ill get someone who wants the "shiney stuff". i just use some eagle one wet for that matter.

hey quick `?`

is this no touch waterbased? im not near the can right now so i cant go to the back of it and read yet.

budman3
06-30-2005, 11:31 AM
I have the No Touch "Wet `N Protect" tire dressing which I used and moved it to wheel wells and sometimes the engine. After a short period of time the tires tured really brown which is why I like meg`s Hot Shine and TOL`s Grape Tire dressing b/c they don`t. The shine wasn`t `wet` looking and it didn`t say anything about being water based but is doesn`t have any petroleim in it...

joyriide1113
07-11-2005, 08:40 AM
the can states u can apply to a wet tire.

LikeaRock
07-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Joyriide,
Not sure if No Touch is water based, but I read on another forum that it doesn`t contain any petrolium distillates (sp), so I guess it might be water based?

I haven`t tried it on tires yet, but it works damn good on fender wells :bigups

joyriide1113
07-12-2005, 09:59 PM
if a product doesnt contain petroleum dissilates, does it automatically make it waterbased? are there other bad ingredients?

megs insane shine contains no pretoleum dissilates but contains *** acetone.

megs customer service says its waterbased.