PDA

View Full Version : My most basic detail

SVR
10-29-2007, 03:43 AM
Did this a couple weeks ago, take particular notice of the wiper arms before and after

Modified Ford Club - Jaffa`s daily driver (http://modfordclub.proboards101.com/index.cgi?board=dreamm&action=display&thread=1192688849)

imported_Moutee
10-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Nice job. Is that Ford`s rendition of the El Camino?

SVR
10-30-2007, 07:31 AM
who knows, both are damn fine auto`s

Setec Astronomy
10-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Nice job. Is that Ford`s rendition of the El Camino?

I don`t know if you mean historically or not, but I believe the Ford Ranchero predated the Chevy El Camino.

paul34
10-30-2007, 08:19 AM
They`re just Australian Ford vehicles.

Basically, as is typical with Ford - they make great vehicles overseas that we never see here =(

SVR
10-30-2007, 08:54 AM
latest ones putting out 290KW standard

mose
10-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Good job on the detail!! Those wiper arms look great!! I wanted to comment on the "Driven to Perfection" product.

Three years ago (before I was detailing) when the California State Fair was in town I walked by a booth that had a guy working on a panel with this polish he was selling. Like I said, I wasn`t really into detailing yet but it was impressive. My wife had a booth next to his (she is a chiropractor) and they ended up talking. That night we were talking about our shower door in the rental home we were living in and how it seemed impossible to get all the water spots off. I said, "I don`t know why someone doesn`t just come up with an acid based gel that does all the work so you don`t have to scrub your butt off". The next day she hops in the car when I picked her up from the fair and she hands me a bottle of the Driven to Perfection Glass cleaner. This stuff is amazing. It`s exactely what I wanted and it does exactely what it says it will do.

Now I haven`t had a chance to try his automotive polish, and probably won`t )just cuz I have so much stuff now) but if it`s anything like the glass cleaner it`s gotta be a great product!!

SVR
10-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Fred told me about the extreme duty glass cleaner but I have yet to order any

However I love his products. Quick spray is insane.

Thanks, I love doing wiper arms, the results are amazing.

My mum`s ford territory has even better ones. I went over them with four star UPC for five minutes and they look like a pool of water.

mose
10-31-2007, 10:13 AM
The only thing I would be careful with, in reference to the Extreme Glass Cleaner, is making sure none got on the paint of the car. Acid and paint probably don`t mix well together!!

PLUS......since the last time I was there he vamped up his website......he now has some hotties on there!! Business must be good!!:grinno:

SVR
11-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Sure does, turns out that I can the wiper arms even better than that now thanks to some new products