PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Wet Diamond wax over Zaino, pic

YoMike
10-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Recently bought a tub of Blackfire Wet Diamond wax from member MDRX8.

My car has Zaino Z5pro and Z2 all over it. The Blackfire Wet Diamond wax claims it bonds to sealents, it`s made up to preform that way. So I did it 2 coats, here`s a pic!

http://www.theyostore.com/hoodorange2.jpg

By the way it`s a White car

BigJimZ28
10-26-2007, 03:15 PM
The Blackfire Wet Diamond wax claims it bonds to sealents, it`s made up to preform that way.

are there any wax that will not bond over a sealent?

YoMike
10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
are there any wax that will not bond over a sealent?

Don`t know the answer to your question but this is what Blackfire says,

"By incorporating the super-polymer into the wax matrix, the bonding issue was fully overcome, and further advantages gained in the form of enhanced durability and ease of use. The final resulting product, Blackfire Wet Diamond Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax, wipes on and off very easily, is exceptionally water repellent. Now you can have all of the benefits afforded by state of the art polymer technology, married with the shimmering liquidity that only a high quality carnauba wax can give."

Todd@RUPES
10-26-2007, 06:48 PM
I think most waxes lay fine on sealant, but regardless, that pic is INSANE!!!!

imported_rydawg
10-27-2007, 08:13 AM
How long is the wax suppose to last? I like the fact it is a polymer wax and that you topped it over a very durable base sealant. Pic looks great for white!

I have the blackfire wet diamond sealant and it looks amazing, but the durability is like 2 weeks and do not care for the way it protects.