PDA

View Full Version : Edge 2000 Foam pad rotary set

AspenF150
06-28-2005, 06:48 PM
I`m in the market for new set of foam pads. Right now I have Meguiars pads and I`ve used them for awhile. There good pads but I am not happy with there performance. It takes me forever to center the pad onto my rotary even with the notch on the backing plate. I`ve had these pads for a few years now and I think it`s time to upgrade to bigger and better. I feel comfortable using 6.5" pads now I want to try 8" pads since I see this size recommended alot for rotaries. Check out this link from superiorcarcare.com

http://www.superiorcarcare.net/edge-rotary-buffing-pads.html

I really like this set and highly considering it. What do you guys think?? Thanks,,,,,98

holland_patrick
06-28-2005, 07:09 PM
I have them and they are really good. I use the smallerone though they give more control and tend not to hop as much. I like it because you can switch side or switch machines I have the adapters on both machines so it`s very easy. to work and you only need one set of pads to bring with ya.

AspenF150
06-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks holland patrick. One big plus I like about these pads for me is lack of velcro. Whenever I wash my pads, I always fear I`m doing more harm to the velcro than good. With these pads, all it is is just pad your washing, so that`s cool for me.

I was thinking of getting the Pad Rejuvinator stuff as well. Seems like good stuff and no harsh chemicals to clean the pads and ruin the original feel of the pad. Thanks,,,,98

bigron62
06-29-2005, 10:34 PM
I have the setup for the rotary and pc and it works great .. i even got a blue/yellow wool pad for heavy work on the rotary i had a problem with my pc pads . they were the first batch of 6 in edge 2000 for the pc but AARON at EDGE pads took care of the issue to my satisfaction . i had new pads within a week .. they stand by their product .. they are real easy to use