PDA

View Full Version : Something like Simple Green

run2jeepn
10-19-2007, 04:33 PM
I`m looking for something just like Simple Green, but with out the Smell or the Color Green. I need a Prodcut that would leave a Sticky flim if not cleaned or wiped off. I know it sounds stupid, but I`m needing it for a different reason then just cleaning. Thanks

I`ve been looking at PoorBoys APC, Einman Fabrik Hi Intensity Cleaner and Meguiar`s Super Degreaser.

I`ve Tried Krud Kutter, but when it drys it doesn`t leave that Tacky Feel. It just drys up. I`m needing the Tackyness...:hairpull

**I`ve posted a reply, but it`s not showing?**

mikebai1990
10-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Hm.. Just a guess, but maybe Woolite?

run2jeepn
10-19-2007, 05:12 PM
`
Hm.. Just a guess, but maybe Woolite?\r\n\r\nIsn\`t that a Cleaner for Clothes? Needs to be a thinner liquid. I have to use it in a Spray bottle.\r\n\r\nWhat is it in the Simple Green that leaves behind the Tacky Feel? It is b/c it just Concentrated.\r\n\r\nI\`m looking for something that will leave a tacky feel on Rubber. If anyone has any of those above products. Could test it out for me before I go out and buy a load of it.\r\n\r\nJust spray (MIST) a little on some rubber. ( Hose, Tires what ever)... Don\`t rinse it off. Let it air dry. Whats left behind? Is it Slick or is it Tacky?\r\n\r\nSorry for the trouble. I just didn\`t want to go out and spend 10-20 bucks per product to find this out. I between all you guys on here that someone as one of these products already.`

run2jeepn
10-19-2007, 05:27 PM
`Which Woolite would do that?\r\n\r\nDon’t take a chance. Trust WOOLITE®. (http://www.woolite.com)`

imported_Aurora40
10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Is it supposed to actually clean anything? Or just leave a sticky residue? If it just needs to be sticky, how about some 3M general trim adhesive spray?