PDA

View Full Version : Just moved to Rochester from Long Island

imported_topnotch
10-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I was just wandering if anyone is in my new area. I live in Webster to be exact. Just to let everyone know that I am no longer in LI and have passed all my business to my brother. As for me I will still be detailing in Rochester so if anyone is interested feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks to all!

Paolo

Masta Z
10-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Could you PM me your brothers info, perhaps a website or some of his work?

Thanks

imported_topnotch
10-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Could you PM me your brothers info, perhaps a website or some of his work?

Thanks

PM sent. Hope that helps

JohnLINY
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey Paolo,

Long Islander here. I went to school in Upstate NY. I have a few friends in the area in Pittsford.

Not that you are in Rochester two things you have to try:

1. Genny Cream Ale (http://www.geneseecreamale.com/CreamAle/)

2. Nick Tahou`s Garbage Plate (http://www.garbageplate.com/)

Number 2 usually comes after too many of number 1!

onceaweekwaxer
10-29-2007, 07:56 PM
hi paolo i live in rochester(greece)

imported_topnotch
10-30-2007, 08:04 AM
I knew there had to be a few people in the area. I have not tried the garbage plate yet but plan to. My sister-in-law lives in Pittsford which is a nice little area btw. As for my location I live right now in Webster but am building a place in Penfield/Walworth border. Maybe we can meet for a drink or something because right now I feel a bit alone up here.

corvettecrazy
10-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I go to RIT.

IMO...henrietta hots has better garbage plates.

If you are looking for an assistant in detailing or whatever I`m definately up for that.

JohnLINY
10-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I go to RIT.

If you are looking for an assistant in detailing or whatever I`m definately up for that.

I can`t believe there is more than 1 place that has those garbage plates. But does it have the same late night atmosphere of pimps and prostitutes outside?

corvettecrazy
10-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I can`t believe there is more than 1 place that has those garbage plates. But does it have the same late night atmosphere of pimps and prostitutes outside?

Lets see:

Tahoe`s

Hen. Hots

Penfield Hots

Empior Hots

Fairport Hots

Bay Hots

google maps has 214 business that have "hots" in the title just to give you an idea.

as for atmosphere....I can only really comment on Hen. hots, and it has the common late night drunk people that provide great entertainment.

imported_topnotch
10-31-2007, 07:40 AM
I go to RIT.

I have had limited work up here to be honest with you, also working my new job here has left me little time for my passion :(

In any case once I get my house mid winter I think I will have an Autopia meet and greet for the Rochester crew.

beychevelle82
10-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi, Paolo. What`s your email address that I can contact you?

Thanks

imported_topnotch
10-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi, Paolo. What`s your email address that I can contact you?

Thanks

Topnotchdetailny@yahoo.com