PDA

View Full Version : new product line about complete

Pages : [1] 2 3

imageautodetail
10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
We are about ready to complete our product line a week or 2 away, but we are having trouble coming up with a name. It will be a full line of interior chemicals, polish, wax, pads etc. Shoot me some name ideas and if we use it, I will send you a nice FREE large box of products, sample packages will also be available within the next 2 weeks. Everything is quality driven, but cost efective.

Scottwax
10-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Elite Image Detailing Products.

So, should I send you my shipping address now? ;)

poweredbytorque
10-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Seal n` Shine

Clay`s *insert whatever you want, stolen from Adam`s*

Detail Junkie

Shine Junkie

Lustful Looks

JDS- Jaw Dropping Stares or Just Detailed s________< can`t think of something right now

Passioned Envy

MasterPolish, MasterWax

I`m having fun with this... :getdown

anthony914
10-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Clear Image Detailing Products

The Clearer Image Detailing products

Clearly the Best

imageautodetail
10-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Elite Image Detailing Products.

So, should I send you my shipping address now? ;)

Funny thing is, that I have done 2 label drafts, one was Premier, the other was Elite, I was going to do Image, but it doesnt sound right without auto detail behind it and auto detailing products just gets too long, If I do go with Elite, I will still send you a gift box, I would like to get some airplay out that way

wannafbody
10-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Mirror Image

Perfect Image

Image of Perfection

derek collier
10-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Awesome Stuff

The Good Stuff

Reflection of Perfection

Clearly Perfect

Clearly Perfection

Clear Perfection

idk....its late and its been a long day

CalgaryDetail
10-16-2007, 11:52 PM
wonder wax

perfected polish

ohh yeah im in canda, can i still win?

rleven
10-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Thor`s Lightning Wax

Thor`s Thunder Wax

phamkl
10-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Detailed Luminescence

Actually, I really like this,

Sublime

Just one word. Simple, meaningful, and understated. Like, Sublime Paste Glaze or Sublime Leather Care.

And finally,

Känsummət

From the adjective, consumate, meaning complete in everything, written like that so people hopefully don`t think of "consumate" the verb as in, "to consumate a marriage" although that could be an interesting marketing ploy.

Banacheq
10-17-2007, 12:29 AM
It would help to know your marketing angle. Does your product line-up fill a void? Are you trying to achieve a specific quality throughout the line such as ease-of-use or longevity, etc.? "Quality driven but economical" sounds like you`re trying for a sweet spot that a lot of product lines are aiming at. What do you think will differentiate you?

Even though it would be helpful to know some of the answers to the above questions, I`ll throw a few out anyway.

Meridian

Vantage

Definitive

Dominance

Vivid

Follow these with whatever combination you want:

Auto Products

Auto Care Products

Car Care Products

Labs

Research

Of course, you`ll need to do a trademark search to make sure you don`t get in trouble. You might also want to see if a good domain name is available that matches. That might help decide too.

Seems like detailers in general like trying new product lines, so you`ll get a fair shake. Good luck with it.

~Banacheq

------------------------------------

Listening to Belief by Nitzer Ebb

SVR
10-17-2007, 01:18 AM
What`s your site address?

who are you targeting with these products and are they revolutionary or just a slight modification of current formulations.

I`m always on the lookout for revolutionary products which have been made with better ingredients

I also like to come up with a new detailing product categories such as drying aid sprays, QD/spray sealant/glass polish & spray glaze for foam, towel or machine application and so on

A sample package would be great but only if these products can truly deliver a new level of finish and or protection.

There are enough products in the marketplace that don`t achieve any better result due to exactly the same ingredient mix as other brands.

2KLS1
10-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Crystal Image Polishes Co.

or just

Crystal Image

sneek
10-17-2007, 01:49 AM
proshine

autogloss

:D but my fav would be Envy.

"hey what are you doing"

"apply a fresh coat of envy"

That is someones sig, but I can`t recall whoes.

MattPersman
10-17-2007, 05:04 AM
"World Class Car Care" would be your overall name

so then you have World Class Polish, Wax, interior super detailer, etc, etc