PDA

View Full Version : My very first c/b

mparker30
10-16-2007, 06:35 PM
This is my first click and brag so please take it easy. I did my first complete detail over a month ago. I polished using sip/106ff via pc. I took all of the spiderwebs out. Now a month later i am starting to see them come back. The wheels got p21 gel and the tires and wheel wells just got dp soap with lc ulti mit as the wheel wells and trim were previously treated with ultimas trim guard. I then rinsed the car. Then proceeded to foam it with dp xtreem foam using an ag foam gun. The car was then rinsed after a couple of minutes then washed with the 2 bucket method using wolfgangs soap. I dried the truck using cobras guzzler and proceed to add another coat of pgp. For thew tires I used 1z vinyl and rubber care. I tried to take some good picture but I don`t think they came out right. Thanks for reading my little writeup. I will do some more studying to do better writeups next time. Also there are no befores because it was just a wash with another coat of pgp.

mparker30
10-16-2007, 07:01 PM
more pics. I give up i dont know how to properly resize and then when i start resizing my pc crashes.

mparker30
10-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Well the first post i could say are good beeding shots after foamed and rinsed the car. I will get som expert pc help so i can post better pictures. The admin can you delete this post.

imported_DJ Mayo
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
looks nice..

Saleenfan
10-16-2007, 10:18 PM
same dang nice reflection shots in the second post!! looks like you could jump right in.

Stratous
10-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Nice beeding...But what are we looking at?

I can`t comment much when I don`t even know what car it is...

Stand back, give is the whole picture, so we can appreciate the car before the details.

Nice reflection anyway.

imported_JoshVette
10-18-2007, 08:26 PM
So you say you got the swirls out but now they`re back? and you`re using the two bucket method so they shouldn`t come back that quick unless they were somehow covered up.

Nice beading? What is the vehicle. Looks like a SUV? nice reflections.