PDA

View Full Version : zymol or swissol?!or turttle!!!!

maxi
10-15-2007, 05:13 PM
sometimes i think zymol wax is one of the best but when i remmber there is some relition betwen turttle wax and zymol company i confus and ithink zymol =turttle and turttle =zymol some product is cheap and other is $$$$ in other line ....

there is relition betwen them ?

(if there is some relition i will think zymol is layer like turttle because the political in turttle wax (imo) is layer .

when i tried zymol many timed its relly good wax is not make color darker or brighter or watery looking like souveran ..... only you saw zymol make the paint more cleaning and more clarity nothing speacail in type of shine

the advantege of zymol wax (estate glaze ) ....more sharp refliction and beading water very very good for months 4 ....somthing important (zymol its safe %100 when apply in paint)

beacuse isaw many carnuba wax is not frendliy in paint >>some fish eye etc beacuse have strong petrolm or oil .

which now is better zymol or swissol ?

in mirecal detailng use zymol befor but now paul using swissol .

befor with zymolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAa-BC2Qhp4

and now with swissolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNAmZPgcBzU

sorry about my E.g

SuperBee364
10-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Zymol does have a relationship with Turtle Wax. I believe that Turtle Wax now has a controlling interest in the company. I don`t think that should influence your decision, though. Remember that Daimler (parent company of the Mercedes Benz car brand) also owned Chrysler for a long time, yet that wouldn`t keep me from buying a Benz. Different companies, different products, different price levels.

Junebug
10-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Go with the Turtle paste wax man.

Harry Houdini
10-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Zymol does have a relationship with Turtle Wax. I believe that Turtle Wax now has a controlling interest in the company. I don`t think that should influence your decision, though. Remember that Daimler (parent company of the Mercedes Benz car brand) also owned Chrysler for a long time, yet that wouldn`t keep me from buying a Benz. Different companies, different products, different price levels.

Used to be, MB is now a company back to the original owners of it in Germany,

was released few months back there decision to split up as their quality went down as they called it.

Zymol "because of refill policy on the high end products"

Swissvax Concorso owns all the low-end Zymols any time.

SuperBee364
10-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Used to be, MB is now a company back to the original owners of it in Germany,

was released few months back there decision to split up as their quality went down as they called it.

Zymol "because of refill policy on the high end products"

Swissvax Concorso owns all the low-end Zymols any time.

Ah, I was aware of Chrysler being sold by Daimler, but MB is no longer part of Daimler??

Harry Houdini
10-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Ah, I was aware of Chrysler being sold by Daimler, but MB is no longer part of Daimler??

yep, I reed that few months back on the net