PDA

View Full Version : BAF Industries PRO® Products

rearviewmirror
10-15-2007, 12:47 PM
I`ve heard a lot about Sonus and Zaino. Locally the BAF Industries products under the PRO name are available. (PRO Car Beauty Online-Home (http://www.prowax.com)) Looking at their catalog it appears they have equivalent products to Zaino and the other brands. I`m curious if they are well known and how the quality of the product is. They were in a small industrial park in Austin, they guy who worked there told me the distributor to most local detailers and car washes.

Any thoughts on these products?

rearviewmirror
10-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Update:

I`m interested in stripping the current wax, clay bar, polish, and wax for 3 of my cars. On two of them I`d like to use something to removed swirls and fine scratches.

PRB
10-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Pro Products are a bulk line that covers all the bases for cleanup and detail.

Think of them as an alternative to Meguiar`s, Auto Magic, and Car Brite.

Update:

I`m interested in stripping the current wax, clay bar, polish, and wax for 3 of my cars. On two of them I`d like to use something to removed swirls and fine scratches.

This question is best answered by posting a separate thread. It`s one that gets covered almost continuously in the various sections of the site.

SuperBee364
10-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Update:

You`ll literally find *thousands* of threads giving out the exact advice you`re looking for by spending a few minutes with the search function. :)

rearviewmirror
10-16-2007, 11:41 AM
You`ll literally find *thousands* of threads giving out the exact advice you`re looking for by spending a few minutes with the search function. :)

I put that in there to see if see if the PRO line was good stuff for what I was trying to accomplish. I wasn`t looking for anyone to tell me how to do it. I want to know if the products compare to Zaino or Sonus.

todd@bsaw
10-16-2007, 04:24 PM
We have some PRO stuff in my shop that I have used. DUZ-ALL is a decent cleaner and light polish that will do what you are looking for.

We have lots of other chemicals from PRO as the shop used them before switching to Auto Magic. If you have specific questions about any of them, let me know and I`ll see if it`s something we have laying around. I`ve only tried a couple of them.