PDA

View Full Version : White LC polishing pad stiffness..

imported_Reflectionz
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Just got some pads in the mail yesterday including a orange power pad, those new technology green polishing pad, and a plain regular LC white polishing pad.

The green pad is very soft! Even softer than my usual meg yellows. but the lc white pad is very stiff! it almost feels like its a medium/heavy cutting pad! is it suppose to be thing way or did they accidently send me the wrong one? or if it is the right one, will it soften over time?

mr.ikon
10-12-2007, 02:20 PM
I`ve got some White CCS pads too. Problem is one pad is soft, and the other is noticably firmer. Where did you purchase your green pads from? I got mine from Danase and they are heavy polishing pads. Reminds me of my old LC VC yellow.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I thought the same thing when I got my 1st batch of LC CCS pads from Danase "Damn this white pad is stiff"...it did soften up a bit after wash & use

Bunky
10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Just got some pads in the mail yesterday including a orange power pad, those new technology green polishing pad, and a plain regular LC white polishing pad.

The green pad is very soft! Even softer than my usual meg yellows. but the lc white pad is very stiff! it almost feels like its a medium/heavy cutting pad! is it suppose to be thing way or did they accidently send me the wrong one? or if it is the right one, will it soften over time?

The standard LC green pad is supposedly made of a different type of foam (not like orange or white) so it behaves different. AG sells a green pad between white and black but I have not used that one yet.