PDA

View Full Version : Foam pad durability w/rotary

Don
06-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Dn`t get me wrong, I love my rotary but ever since I started using it, my pads have been wearing at an alarming rate. After each use, the contact surface seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier.

Right now I`m using the 7-1/2" LC VC pads and they held up great on the PC. I bought 18 of them when one of the e-stores was selling them at a discount if you bought 6 but that is no more (I don`t even remember who it was).

I just tried looking for the durafoam pads since they were supposed to hold up better but I`m having trouble finding those.

Can someone point me in the right direction???

SVR
06-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Dn`t get me wrong, I love my rotary but ever since I started using it, my pads have been wearing at an alarming rate. After each use, the contact surface seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier.

Right now I`m using the 7-1/2" LC VC pads and they held up great on the PC. I bought 18 of them when one of the e-stores was selling them at a discount if you bought 6 but that is no more (I don`t even remember who it was).

I just tried looking for the durafoam pads since they were supposed to hold up better but I`m having trouble finding those.

Been impressed by the durability of the edge classic 8 inch foam pads
Unlike the 3M waffle pads that get thinner and thinner quite quickly, these do not thin out at all. The outside edge of the pads do wear quick when buffing side strips and hard to get to areas with it.

rollman
07-13-2005, 04:04 PM

Any of the sponsers here carry Edge pads made of Durafoam.