PDA

View Full Version : Hollander products at Carquest

imported_weekendwarrior
10-10-2007, 08:04 AM
I was at Carquest yesterday, and noticed a lot of products that were made by Hollander Corporation. Specifically, I was looking at the "Onyx Tire Shine", as well as the "Cyclone One Glass Cleaner". Have any of you guys used the Hollander detailing products from Carquest? I did find a website for Hollander....Hollander Corporation (http://www.hollanderproducts.com)

DaGonz
10-10-2007, 08:16 AM
I have never heard of them.

kkreit01
10-10-2007, 10:25 AM
I think you should buy a 55 gal drum of the Tire Shine, and give it a try:)

I have never heard of them either.

jshillin
10-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Seems cheap enough though. I just put in a 5 gal pail of B52 Bomber Degreaser for $42.57 shipped. I`ve heard that stuff is supposed to be pretty good, but never tried it myself.

imported_weekendwarrior
10-10-2007, 10:54 AM
[quote name=`kkreit01`]I think you should buy a 55 gal drum of the Tire Shine, and give it a try:)

I think I will buy a bottle of this stuff (the small size), this weekend and give it a try. I will report back. I did end up buying the glass cleaner when I was there yesterday, but haven`t tried it.

2KLS1
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
The Cyclone super cleaner looks interesting.

General Description:

Cyclone One is an all purpose Super Cleaner. Cyclone One was originally developed for the aerospace industry. This same technology is now available for automotive use at an affordable price. This complex formula dissolves grease and grime on contact.

Functional Properties:

Cyclone One can be diluted or used full strength. The standard dilution ratio for heavy grease and dirt is 3 parts water to 1 part degreaser. For lighter cleaning tasks, it can be diluted up to 19:1. Cyclone One is an excellent pressure wash detergent. Also available in 5 and 55 gallon containers.

Outstanding Characteristics:

Safe on all Metals

Excellent on Aluminum

Cleans Painted Surfaces

Biodegradable

Uses and Applications:

Cyclone One is completely safe on all metals, clear coat paints, plastic, vinyl, and rubber surfaces.