PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster.

Special K
10-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Joined a few years back and just browsed around. Lost of great info here, the most I`ve taken away is really to just experiment and find what works best for you. I`m going to try to start posting more around here, seems like a really friendly place to be :)

SpoiledMan
10-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Is welcome the correct word to use?:) Well, welcome!

Special K
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I noticed it seems like not many people like the NXT wax anymore, but its my favorite that I`ve used so far. I like being able to just go pick up some from the store instead of having to order anything online. I guess I`ve got to get some freshly detailed pics up now huh? It`s going to rain tomorrow so I`m going to have to hold off =(

SVR
10-08-2007, 06:03 AM
G`day Special K.

It`s wonderful to have you here, welcome to my favourite forum

The only reason why I am able to detail professionally is because of these guys.

NXT wax. well I`ve never touched it, I don`t touch anything meg`s

Some of my customers have gone off of it for various reasons I can`t remember now

Ordering online is an exciting thing to do and such fun when your packagage arrives.

You can make your detail world quite small if you just go to stores who at least in Australia, only stock stuff that sells easy rather than stuff that`s broken new ground or works great.

Special K
10-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I`ve ordered zaino and another that I probably shouldn`t even mention, he seems to have pissed people off on every forum out there. I might give zaino a try again, I just seem to have found something I like and it keeps me happy. Eventually I want to get a polisher and then I`ll probably start trying alot of the brands online with the machine.