PDA

View Full Version : fill in scratches - the G product.

SVR
10-05-2007, 06:49 PM
So far I`ve only used glare pro polish and have had great results on trims, glass and carbon fibre spoiler

When applied to the paint by hand and then machine, yes it fills in alot of stuff and levels out the peel somewhat, however it will all come off with alcohol wipedown.

My question is, if a polish has fillers and comes out with alcohol, if I reapplied and let it cure before washing, would it wash out with good shampoo

Seller claims his customers have never come back complaining about marks coming back out after a wash

Since all of glare`s products (knockout, micro etc) fill in scratches and swirls, wouldn`t it eventually wash out.

My only theory is that applying the sealant over the top would prevent the fillers from washing out.

I`ve got some on most of my car (permagard vs glare test) and I`ll be washing it today.

imported_Reflectionz
10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Never heard about them before.. link to website? where do you get it?

SVR
10-08-2007, 02:45 AM
All washed with showcar suds and the permagard sheeted the water perfectly and I didn`t have to hand dry it.

The Glare was pretty quick also but left a few droplets.

Went over the car with Aussie gold SG again and it`s actually getting wetter over time.

permagard I get from emtech automotive here in Adelaide.

glare I get from sydney and adelaide (new company)

I`ll PM you the link