PDA

View Full Version : White Paint Cleaner

2k8MkV
10-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey all..just recently purchased a candy white VW MkV GTI. I was wondering what product I should use to remove any stains/blemishes my white has or can get. Thanks a bunch!

imported_JoshVette
10-04-2007, 04:25 PM
First welcome to the forum.

White is not really any different then any other paint, it`s all clearcoated except with VW`s the clear is typically very hard, so you`ll need something strong.

I would suggest getting a claybar to start out with and going over the car good.

If you still have blemishes, then I really love the Menzerna IP and PG line for polishing out scratches and oxidation and such.

Zaino ZPC/Fusion is also good. With Zaino though, it`s best attribute is the sealants, Z5 and ZCS are top of the chain durability and long lasting shine.

Stay with the forum and keep reading up since there`s a million products out there.

Josh

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Duragloss #501 is a really great product.. super cleaning power and a pretty slick shine.

i did a white caddy a couple weeks and i couldn`t believe how much crud it was pulling off the paint and this was after claying the entire vehicle.

Not so tough in the correction dept (swirls/marring).

For correction it really doesn`t get any better than the Menzerna line (SIP & Nano)