PDA

View Full Version : looking for recomendation for lsp after zaino

g12345
10-02-2007, 10:51 PM
hi guys i`m looking to get some of the zaino products ( At this time nothing specific) what are you using after using there polisher i don`t see any waxes on their line just polisher and cleaners, and finally after let`s say you find the perfect combo for your vehicle what`s on your opinion the best as far as holding that once a year really great finish ( i mean the hardest one to hold for as long as possible) thx fellows.

imported_GregCavi
10-02-2007, 11:33 PM
The polishes are really sealants. The Z5pro, Z2pro, and CS have amazing durability as does the rest of the lineup. As far as protection, applying a wax over Zaino is pointless in my opinion. If your looking for a very durable process, I reccomend the following.

Z5pro or Z2pro or both

CS

Z8 to maintain.

Greg

jshillin
10-03-2007, 05:07 AM
The polishes are really sealants. The Z5pro, Z2pro, and CS have amazing durability as does the rest of the lineup. As far as protection, applying a wax over Zaino is pointless in my opinion. If your looking for a very durable process, I reccomend the following.

Z5pro or Z2pro or both

CS

Z8 to maintain.

Greg

I`d toss in either Z-AIO, Z-PC or both in the mix as well..

Macruz19
10-03-2007, 06:08 AM
If I was a new customer... I`d get the following:

Z-PC (for swirls and minor scratches)

Z-7 (wash)

Either Z-2pro or Z-5pro (Z2p for light colors, and Z5p for dark)

Z-AIO (you gotta clean the paint every few months)

Z-6 (a must have to maintain slickness)

Z-8 (optional if you want extra looks)

archer39
10-03-2007, 07:03 AM
If I was a new customer... I`d get the following:

Z-PC (for swirls and minor scratches)

Z-7 (wash)

Either Z-2pro or Z-5pro (Z2p for light colors, and Z5p for dark)

Z-AIO (you gotta clean the paint every few months)

Z-6 (a must have to maintain slickness)

Z-8 (optional if you want extra looks)

can Z-8 be used in replace of Z-6? will it offer the same slickness you talked about?

Macruz19
10-03-2007, 08:00 AM
can Z-8 be used in replace of Z-6? will it offer the same slickness you talked about?

Z-8 is on a league of it`s own. It does not contain cleaning agents like Z-6.

Z-6 is the QD of the Zaino world, and Z-8 is the spray sealant or you can say it`s like a spray wax, but a whole lot better!

For me, just me... I use Z-8 sometimes like a QD and a MF towel to clean small amount of dust. Same results, but with a better shine.

Macruz19
10-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Oh as far as slickness goes, IMO both are the same in slickness.

Remember.. Z-8 is the spray sealant (with no cleaners) and Z-6 will enhance gloss, but it does clean like a regualr QD.

jshillin
10-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Z-8 is good stuff, but I still like to use Z-6 between coats.

wannafbody
10-03-2007, 09:16 AM
minmimal recomendation:

ZPC

ZAIO

ZCS

optional:

Z2PRO/ZFX

Z8

Leather products are quite nice as well