PDA

View Full Version : PC 7424 vs. 7336SP

kmyfantasy
10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I`m interested in buying a PC. What`s the difference between 7424 and 7336SP? Which one would you recommend? Thanks.

Wolf-Strong
10-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I`m interested in buying a PC. What`s the difference between 7424 and 7336SP? Which one would you recommend? Thanks.

They are packaged differently. Don`t listen to those who say there are different sized weights because it has been proven that there really is no difference. So, whichever you can get cheaper, although the new UDM might be a better option to pursue.

fdizzle
10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
they are essentially, the same machine, nut for nut, bolt for bolt. The 7336 sp also comes with an addition backing plate and a sanding disc. Both come with counterweights. I have purchased both. an 7424 from autogeek and one from lowes when they discontinued carrying the 7336 sp.

dewalt also makes a slightly more powerful r/o polisher, mainly designed as a sander, but i have seen it used at local detailing shops aorund the bay area. like the new UDM, it features a more powerful 4+ amp motor, for more correcting ability than the PC. I have not used either however, for I rely on a rotary for serious paint correction, and the PC for finish work and mild defect correction. I have no complaints about the PC, either model.

hope i was of some help.