PDA

View Full Version : pb spray and wipe:)

ripg0810
06-22-2005, 09:03 PM
I just used this stuff and it is great. my car hasn`t been washed in about two weeks(no rain just dust). I just sprayed a little on the dirty area, wiped with a micro. and wiped off with clean side of micro. All I can say is WOW! :eek Used it on the rims, did the car in about 20 min. my neighbor was washing his car and by the time he started washing I was done. thanks dc and poorboys. :headbang

tsx2004
06-22-2005, 09:12 PM
hell yeah, poorboys products are hella good!!! i use poorboys spray and wipe and the results are stunning. i dont use it though if your car is very dusty, i recommend washing in those conditions.

poorboys is very good and cant wait to try nattys blue. hey steve, my bday was jun 21. hook me up with a discount yeah? lol, j/k.

GregCavi
06-22-2005, 10:42 PM
S and W is super versatile. I own over a gallon!! Try following up with a little S and G afterwards to really something pop!

Greg

max080
06-23-2005, 05:50 AM
That`s what I did yesterday Greg, I just washed my car on Tuesday, and wouldn`t you know it, wednesday we had one of those annoying little showers thats just enough to put tiny little dots all over the place. I broke out the S+W and the S+G, good as new. I Love That Stuff!

ripg0810
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
yes i did use the s+g after the s+w and i`ll tell you it does really pop. it really brings out the metal flakes in my black paint. i just received the blue nattys and have yet to try it on my black car. has anyone used the blue pwc and what`s the diff. between the blue and the regular pwc?

thanks

Craigster
06-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Ive used the Blue PwC with the Blue Nattys.

I`ve Blue products seem to be help hide the little stuff, while adding more depth. Very, very easy to use.

Check out my review and pics:

http://www.detailcity.com/showthread.php?t=12710