PDA

View Full Version : Difference In Wax

ALAN81
09-30-2007, 08:59 AM
I looked and I cant find the answer............................................ ................................ What is the difference between the RED and the YELLOW wax from Victoria?

Big Leegr
09-30-2007, 09:46 AM
It`s strange you would ask this. I seem to recall you being a big proponent of VW a while back. Have you never asked David W?

CalgaryDetail
09-30-2007, 01:34 PM
im sure bence will visit this thread and shead some light. I belive the diffrence is the level of carnuba (more in concours or red) as well as the concours is designed for dark colours where the collectors (yellow) is ment for light colours.

Both are great waxes

ALAN81
09-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Yes I think there wax is in a league of there own in that price point.I did send an e mail to David.I also looked at there website but it looks all the same to me

civicex
09-30-2007, 03:29 PM
im sure bence will visit this thread and shead some light. I belive the diffrence is the level of carnuba (more in concours or red) as well as the concours is designed for dark colours where the collectors (yellow) is ment for light colours.

Both are great waxes

I just talked to david last friday and he said the red has more carnuba but said nothing about which is for light or dark colors.

CalgaryDetail
09-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I just talked to david last friday and he said the red has more carnuba but said nothing about which is for light or dark colors.

i could be wrong...i dunno i guees from prsonal experince thats what I have found.... Either way VW makes great products.

ALAN81
09-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Funny and I thought the yellow was better and easier to use. just proves I dont know ****

CalgaryDetail
09-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Funny and I thought the yellow was better and easier to use. just proves I dont know ****

well better would be if you like it better, and easier to use. I haven`t found that but you may have....