PDA

View Full Version : Is Zaino customer service usually rude?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Goofy Yno
09-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I know I`m new here so the first thing people will think is shill (I forgot the real word for it), but I`m not.

I ordered alot of zaino products, very excited to detail my new car this weekend. I open the box and can`t find the stuff I ordered. I look on the packing slip, it is someone else`s order. I`m bummed because if he only had the Z2 and Z5 I could at least get some protection on the car.

I call today, and explain the situation. the guy takes some time to find both orders and says the only thing your missing is the Zcs and Z8, I`ll send it to you. I say, wait I`m not sure that`s true, he curtly replies, yes it is. I say but I don`t have, he cuts me off saying sir, the only thing you`re missing is .... After two go arounds , he finally start describing what each product looks like. Turns out, fortunately, he was right, I had some extra leather cleaner, tire stuff and car wash.

But all he had to do was walk me through it in a nice calm manner (Like I presented to him) and I would have been a very happy customer. Instead I have reservation about continuing to use these people.

hopefully mine was an isolated incident (maybe his wife just cheated on him or something)??

Wickedss
09-27-2007, 02:49 PM
I`ve spoke w/ them twice and they were rude both times.

Tropi-care gets my business now. Zaino products work good though.

jshillin
09-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Never had to deal with Zaino customer service, but never had my order screwed up either. I`ve placed 3 pretty big orders through them and everything has been right so far...

NSXTASY
09-27-2007, 03:01 PM
As per your assertion of events, I would say the individual wasnt rude, merely efficient. As a bonus you recieved extra products, and your missing products will be shipped, correct?

A: My order has never been switched or incorrect. Individuals whom I have spoken to on the Zaino end have been nothing but cordial.

BobD
09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
As a fellow business owner I say he was rude. You don`t cut the customer off to tell them they are wrong. you listen to what theya re trying to tell you first.

BlueZero
09-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Mistakes happen, it`s how they are handled that matters to me.

BobD
09-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Mistakes happen, it`s how they are handled that matters to me.

True, and you have to remember the old saying that good help is hard to find.

ron231
09-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Bob, we all know you are nicer than Sal ;)

doc-rice
09-27-2007, 03:48 PM
I called them up once and talked to Sal. He had his salesman hat on, but that`s only natural - he`s running a business after all. However, he was a bit blunt and didn`t always let me finish my sentences. Sure, it seems rude, but maybe that`s just the way they talk over there.

93AccordLXwhite
09-27-2007, 03:49 PM
I find myself wondering VERY often, `Where has customer service gone?` It seems over half of the stores I visit are rude/unhelpful. Now that`s not to say that there aren`t friendly people working there, maybe I just get the grumpy ones. I`m usually very nice, and if they`re still rude I wont shop at that store anymore. For me, I`d much rather spend extra money if it means a happy experience. Sorry to hear about your troubles with Zaino, I`ve been having some difficulties like that trying to contact FedEx recently, no one seemed willing to help.

imported_JoshVette
09-27-2007, 04:03 PM
You should take it up with Sal Zaino and not with this forum.

I`ve always had great experiences with them and there products are top quality.

Remember we`re only hearing one side of the story also.:argue

Paulie Walnuts
09-27-2007, 04:26 PM
You should take it up with Sal Zaino and not with this forum.

I`ve always had great experiences with them and there products are top quality.

Remember we`re only hearing one side of the story also.:argue

Yeah call and talk to Sal, he is one hell of a nice guy. Not that it justify it or anything but, it is Jersey.

sal@zainobros.com

Tommy W.
09-27-2007, 04:32 PM
I had bought quite a bit of stuff from them with no problem then one order I never recieved and they made me feel like a criminal implying that I was ripping them off or something.

WAY too many good companies to deal with out there to put up with it.

I`m sure they get their share of people that WILL be dishonest about deliveries.

I guess that`s part of doing business on the net. Probably have to have a line item in your operating budget for this, but don`t be rude. especially to return customers.

tw

imported_Dave1
09-27-2007, 04:45 PM
hopefully mine was an isolated incident (maybe his wife just cheated on him or something)??

I`m glad to hear that your order got straightened out.

As far as how it was handled.....? I don`t know. Sal is a very busy guy. He`s always been friendly with my questions and I usually am put on hold due to the volume of calls.

If one of the staff wasn`t up to your standards, call Sal back and let him know.

I`ve heard about Zaino customer service for years. A good rep is something you have to earn and there are plenty enough threads here on Zaino to get enough information to make a good judgement......

imported_JoshVette
09-27-2007, 04:56 PM
BTW Goofy, bashing a vendor is strickly against forum policy.:bat