PDA

View Full Version : malco nano care - aquawax

Pages : [1] 2

BigAl3
09-26-2007, 09:35 PM
has anyone tried this stuff? a local detail supply store has some and i`ve been thinking of trying it...

http://www.pacer.com.au/shop/images/Aqua%20Wax%20650ml%20copy.jpg

Malco Nano Care - Aqua Wax creates outstanding gloss after washing and rinsing. No drying is needed before waxing. Just spray and wipe! This ready-to-use Aqua Wax works great on wet or dry surfaces, produces fantastic gloss quickly and is ideal for new and used car dealers.

Nano wax particles are so tiny (one billionth of a metre) that they penetrate very small spaces incredibly well. The outcome is greater product capability, ease of application, better surface penetration, high-gloss shine and longer lasting protection.

Malco Nano Care - Aqua Wax has a pleasant orange fragrance and is safe for use

BigAl3
09-27-2007, 05:16 PM
*bump*... :)

mblgjr
09-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Haven`t come across it; but I do generally like Malco products.

Their UltraViolet wash is actually pretty nice.

Junebug
09-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Big AL, you wouldn`t happen to be in Raleigh would you? If so, I know where you`re talking about. I`ve used Malco`s Perfex and Nano Polish - both worked great. I`ve bought the Swirl Remover, Purple Hand Glaze and Rejuvenator - just ain`t tried them yet. I`ve going out there tomorrow - might pick u[ a few things, say the car was is good huh? might have to try it!

BlackElantraGT
09-29-2007, 12:14 AM
Interesting. Does it smell anything like DG AquaWax?

Junebug
09-29-2007, 07:10 AM
I`ll let ya`ll know in a few hours, ain`t bought anything new in a month and I`m about to lose it!

ThEGuN1
09-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Is there any other places that sell malco places that you can pick up locally in CA? I looked up their distributor site and it shows nothing..

BigAl3
09-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Big AL, you wouldn`t happen to be in Raleigh would you?

i live in southern, california...

Is there any other places that sell malco places that you can pick up locally in CA? I looked up their distributor site and it shows nothing..

where are you located?

i saw it on the shelf, but didn`t unscrew the top or thoroughly look at the bottle. i have a feeling though, that it`s going to be pricey. i`ll check it out on monday...

BigAl3
09-29-2007, 02:52 PM

i saw it on the shelf, but didn`t unscrew the top or thoroughly look at the bottle. i have a feeling though, that it`s going to be pricey. i`ll check it out on monday...

Brian_Brice
09-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Junebug-

I have a feeling you`re going to hate the swirl mark remover. The stuff is nothing but fillers imo. It`s directions are polish till it`s gone, so i do... there are no visible swirlmarks whatsoever, until you take the slightest wipe to remove the residue then presto, all the swirlmarks pop back up. Very strange product, let me know if you feel the same when you try it.

Kid Met
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM

DG Aquawax smells loke coconut. I think it works great.

Junebug
09-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Well, I bought some Majestic Solutions Poly Sealant and applied a coat over the MS banana wax I put on last Sunday (wife`s new Honda van) royal blue color. Oh, I got a sample of Malco Purple car wash - I like, even if I mixed it far weaker than the directions say. The sealer was applied with a PC- blue pad, wiped off with MF towel, left a very slight film but it cured in a couple of hours and the shine/slickness is great. Tomorrow I was going to do a coat of Danase Wet Glase, but I don`t think it needs it, instead I`m going to go over it with Malco`s Aquawax. It was $7.00 for a spray bottle. And good to see that Malco has an outlet on the West coast too. This is a company that hardly ever gets mentioned on the forum, unlike Presta (which is a division of Malco). I agree that the Malco website like HiTemps is in need of a make-over!

VASuper - the bottle of Malco Swil Remover states "contains no fillers waxes or silicones" and to use a blue wool pad. Were you using a wool pad?

P1et
09-29-2007, 08:14 PM
DG Aquawax smells loke coconut. I think it works great.

That`s half the reason why I use it right there!

Brian_Brice
09-29-2007, 09:03 PM
VASuper - the bottle of Malco Swil Remover states "contains no fillers waxes or silicones" and to use a blue wool pad. Were you using a wool pad?

Blue wool, and I know it says it contains no fillers but there`s definitely something weird about that product.

Junebug
09-29-2007, 09:33 PM
I`ll have to try it next time I get a swirlly paint job to correct. But, the Perfex and Nano Polish worked very well, I got LSP ready results with LC pads - even using Perfex and it`s a medium grade compound. I forgot to mention that a witnessed a guy clean and restore a cloudy headlight lens with just a foam tire shine pad and some Malco headlight lens cleaner, he only rubbed it in for a minute, maybe less - by hand, then wipe clean with MF towel. Yeah, had to add that to the purchase today - not bad for $9.95 and 10X better than Megs stuff.