PDA

View Full Version : Pad care/storage

Ern
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Do any of you guys leave opend foam pads out? Currently I have a 4 drawer cabinet from sterilite that I use to store my wash media, good mf towels, my doorjam/engine crap towels in and my pads. I wanna get my pads out so i can have room for my interior towels but I didnt know if keeping them on a shelf would hurt? Dust? Dirt? Bugs?

BlueZero
09-25-2007, 02:46 PM
I don`t think it would hurt. I keep something over mine so the dust doesn`t settle on them too much.

Old Pirate
09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
I keep my pads in zip locks and in a duffel bag for storage after they been clean and dry. I don`t like to leave them out because of dust/dirt and my dogs.

cshorey
09-25-2007, 02:56 PM
I have each of my pads stored in individual zip lock bags all stored in a box (the box is the width of a 6.5" pad and they are all nicely arranged in it. The box is just sitting with all my other auto detailing stuff in the garage waiting for me to put together something better to store it all in.

chris

BigAl3
09-25-2007, 04:16 PM
i put my pads in one of these, and if you have a big lots near you, they have a huge variety of these for pretty cheap...

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/images/product/3j90_sm.jpg